• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does anyone want to go back to Delphiforums?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoever you are; once you have got that infP status, you wouLd not be sent to the OLd Boot camp..:smile::eek:
Me think that's what Boss is trying to hint subtLy of Late..:smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoever you are; once you have got that infP status, you wouLd not be sent to the OLd Boot camp..:smile::eek:
Me think that's what Boss is trying to hint subtLy of Late..:smile:
Hint your lampa lah, can you stop sucking up to ah leong? useless dumbfuck chihuahua :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Spent $60 and try to talk like a laojiao here, pui!!!!!!

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hint your lampa lah, can you stop sucking up to ah leong? useless dumbfuck chihuahua :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Spent $60 and try to talk like a laojiao here, pui!!!!!!

Less taLk is better.Jio you meet aLso Bo Lampa Chee.Kong simi Lanjiao here.You reaLLy a siah suay Kia..
Pui ! ! !

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mai Keke Kopi..when me think you are the Power One here.Thanks..:wink:

Bro Fish, this forum very complicated liao...old kopi belly scared...don't know who is who now....better avoid any conflicts and wars here....veri the scared oredi < cold sweat ..shivering...>...i feel the MOO is coming now.....chabok...

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is quite a few people who want to meet you. i suggest you meet them all, at the same time to save the trouble. meet one by one so troublesome. :biggrin:
May i suggest a BBQ party at East Coast ?..i voLunteer to do the booking of the Pit.Let's GriLL this TUABUISAI
aLL together ! ! ! ..:biggrin::eek:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
May i suggest a BBQ party at East Coast ?..i voLunteer to do the booking of the Pit.Let's GriLL this TUABUISAI

i love BBQ...i volunteer to bring TIGER only.....:smile:...but must be NO MEAT for Toni's sake:smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, you havent answer me leh, did you pay your wife $$$ after you fuck her? you said no free fucks in the world 1? lol