• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does anyone know how ISD agents work?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please don't. can't imagine captain go(h) from sg to hk taking off his pants after so many decades without washing it. the jungle would wilt and all would die laughing.

You all don't be so to bad to GMS. He never wash his pants for months, maybe years only, not deades.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You all don't be so to bad to GMS. He never wash his pants for months, maybe years only, not deades.

GMS drives? Hope so. Otherwise commuters all tak boleh tahan bawu man. Maybe he washed his pants but just the outside only! Hahahaaa...............

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah you so intimate with GMS ah? How does it smell like btw?

I don't know. Police SOP, when smell something funny or pungent, leave the area, cordon off the area and call CD. You can ask the CD guys or you go and smell then come tell us.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know. Police SOP, when smell something funny or pungent, leave the area, cordon off the area and call CD. You can ask the CD guys or you go and smell then come tell us.

Don't be so bad lah. GMS your own bf, you know each other in real life how could i know how he smells like.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS drives? Hope so. Otherwise commuters all tak boleh tahan bawu man. Maybe he washed his pants but just the outside only! Hahahaaa...............

GMS has more than one car in Singapore. A big one and a small one. His wife has another middle size one in HK.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

same pants every year... 2007, 2008, 2008, 2010, 2010

Attachments

• gms2007.jpg
    gms2007.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 110
  • gms2008.jpg
    gms2008.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 112
  • gms20082.jpg
    gms20082.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 114
  • gms2010.jpg
    gms2010.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 123
  • gms20102.jpg
    gms20102.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

perhaps you're right. he changes his pants to the khaki pair in 2011. and finally perhaps we all can breathe a collective sigh of relief. no more gas mask required.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I opine our neighbours up north are our number one threat. Followed closely by neighbours down south. Ramseth, tiok bo? Historical and geopolitical factors are cardinal considerations.

Indonesia is the greater threat. Malaysia and Singapore can just scold each other like couples bickering but has never really bombed each other. But Indonesia has bombed Singapore before, fought Singapore in Brunei jungles etc.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Locke,

You are right that all other US bases in Asia will be hit, be it Japan, Philippines, Korea etc. But Singapore will not be spared.

Ironically, Singapore may be the first to be nuked basically due to its distance. The forward bases like Japan and Korea or even Philippines could be attacked from direct front but not Singapore. Singapore is the biggest second line support base for US.

Singapore is an important support base to allow fleets from the other side (including Australian support) of the globe to pass through and form the basis of reinforcement after the Pacific fleets have been expanded. If you are Chinese generals, you would definitely want to destroy the possibility of further reinforcement to enemy's fleets early, before your capabilities of doing so diminished.

Singapore may be far away but it is too strategic as it has no replacement, unlike those bases in Japan or Korea. US won't trust Muslim countries to be alternative support base. Once the base of reinforcement is destroyed, the war is half won by Chinese.

Goh Meng Seng

Dear GMS

I believe your fears are overblown. Firstly if the Chinese were to fight with the USA , as it stands it would be over Taiwan and not the South China Sea. Japan would be the logical target as the US Seventh Fleet PACAF, Marines, PACOM, all have major basing facilities there which are owned by the USA. You can't replicate that sort of infrastructure skill and personal set overnite and you certainly can't hide it. There is a world of difference between offering a port of call to a US Carrier and offering a Home Port to a US Nimitz carrier.

Secondly for what its worth the Chinese have developed the ability to knock out key infrastructure from space without the use of Nukes. ICBMs IRBMs with near cruise missile accuracy would be enough to conventionally destroy the logistics infrastructure without the use of Nukes. T he US are worried about Chinese Conventional Ship Killing ICBMs so a sitting infrastructure target would be no problem indeed.

For what its worth we offer a FOB to the US with an ability to support and sustain a surge capability, much like the US in Saudi Arabia or UAE or Bharian all rolled into one. But an FOB cannot the infrastructural support that a permanent operating base like Japan can. SUBIC was such an operating base but the silly Filipinos threw it out in a nationalistic frenzy and well they are now getting PUSHED around and are paying the price.

Locke

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My new question is this: How did this thread even generate 6000 plus page views? That's hell lot of people reading but very few actually posting. :confused:

i'm the few reading through. Very interesting to read through..i can't comment because i know nothing about singapore SS...

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chinese would be quite suicidal to fight the Americans (and the other way round also). Malacca Straits is of vital strategic interest (esp oil flow) of all these powers. Including SG, M'sia and I'sia. US relations with latter also pretty good and improving. China also. SEA wants to friend both big powers. Quite some info is likely shared to reduce suspicion and likelihood of accidental conflict. More if relations improve further, but enlightened self-interest should mean US-China avoid military conflict.

More worrying scenerio is extremist attacks on SG. Wikileaks says the Isrealis don't think highly of SG security capabilities and in reforming extremists. No real reason for Isrealis to be untruthful here. Hope things have since improved.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear GMS

The chinese have a no FIRST use declared policy on nukes. Secondly even as a second liner there are conventional options available before things go nuclear. Just do a quick Google earth on CNB and you can see how a couple of well place IRBMs with 1000lb conventional warheads would take out the critical infrastructure needed to support a full scale US OPs before it even got going. And the Chinese in the next five years will be able to destroy US Ships at sea with conventional IRBMs :_)). The point is that if a conflict erupts the fleets will just sail through straight to the Phillipines and Taiwan. They will not even stop at Singapore to replenish.

Locke

Dear Locke,

You are right that all other US bases in Asia will be hit, be it Japan, Philippines, Korea etc. But Singapore will not be spared.

Ironically, Singapore may be the first to be nuked basically due to its distance. The forward bases like Japan and Korea or even Philippines could be attacked from direct front but not Singapore. Singapore is the biggest second line support base for US.

Singapore is an important support base to allow fleets from the other side (including Australian support) of the globe to pass through and form the basis of reinforcement after the Pacific fleets have been expanded. If you are Chinese generals, you would definitely want to destroy the possibility of further reinforcement to enemy's fleets early, before your capabilities of doing so diminished.

Singapore may be far away but it is too strategic as it has no replacement, unlike those bases in Japan or Korea. US won't trust Muslim countries to be alternative support base. Once the base of reinforcement is destroyed, the war is half won by Chinese.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I also hope you are right, Locke. :wink:

But I don't trust the commies in China. They can promise all they can but no, I don't trust any bits of that.They will evoke nationalism when the internal problems build up and it is building up right now.

As I have said, when a big country like China goes to war at its own doorstep, everything goes. They will want a quick and decisive victory. Dragging it would mean direct war on its own soil which they would not want that to happen.

They may not use nukes on Singapore's base but conventional Ballistic Missiles. Nevertheless, it will affect Singapore.

Goh Meng Seng

Dear GMS

The chinese have a no FIRST use declared policy on nukes. Secondly even as a second liner there are conventional options available before things go nuclear. Just do a quick Google earth on CNB and you can see how a couple of well place IRBMs with 1000lb conventional warheads would take out the critical infrastructure needed to support a full scale US OPs before it even got going. And the Chinese in the next five years will be able to destroy US Ships at sea with conventional IRBMs :_)). The point is that if a conflict erupts the fleets will just sail through straight to the Phillipines and Taiwan. They will not even stop at Singapore to replenish.

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia is more hostile at more levels than Indonesia. Singapore is their favourite bogeyman. They carry out more provocative moves than Indonesia. The ties are much stronger. Indonesia on the other hand can be larger threat and a threat cannot be easily contained like Malaysia. All it takes is a mad man or a religious nut. We spend more on managing Malaysia than Indonesia but if we go under, it is likely because of Indonesia.
Indonesia is the greater threat. Malaysia and Singapore can just scold each other like couples bickering but has never really bombed each other. But Indonesia has bombed Singapore before, fought Singapore in Brunei jungles etc. Goh Meng Seng