• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does anyone know how ISD agents work?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not insulting you man. I'm just commenting that it's really very common knowledge and that anyone that doesn't know it isn't very knowledgable. Trust you to take offence to something like this. Why so sensitive?

No shit Sherlock. I have no sensivity over such common information at all. I can only advise, don't trust Google and Wiki too much. Some of them are written by me and I'm not shit Sherlock who can be correct and accurate anytime.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's an excellent idea. GKS was the man behind such courses. It was him as well that felt that upper echelon and brightest in society go for the session at the Stevens Road Bungalow. Lots of question. It is really important that Singaporeans know about this. Blue water port is also why they have been courting the Burmese and the reason why they paid for an all weather highway straight down from China.

Justice Judith Prakash's father is one of the architects behind these courses and he hated old man and considered him a dishonest bastard while he respected GKS.

There used to be such National Education Courses given to SCSCC Army officers incl Reservists. I dont hear of them nowadays. This could be part of the syllabi for the Education program of Heng swee Kiat for IHLs. What I went thru was useful, e.g. in learning that during the Cold War, why the Russians were so eager to secure a foothold in a warm water port like Danang, which was why they were interested in Vietnam, to counter the 7th fleet.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal;839764 In the 90 said:
I am not too sure if it was the loss in focus that led to SPH being transferred to CNB and thereafter TSK. From the little I know, SPH was a Dy Director in ISD. No way for him to become Dir ISD so they moved him to CNB. Mati mati they had to make him Dir somewhere to reward him for past services.

TSK had to move. He was too senior in ISD and had to move to CNB to create space for an OMS to head its ops dept. Lots of politics there. That OMS did not survive. He was subsequently ushered back to the SPF and soon thereafter, 'retired' or something like that. Maybe LOADED888 could return to this forum to update us! Hahahaaaa.......................

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you missed the post where Sam ripped his arse apart over a youtube which he took to be true rather than staged. We all laughed till we cried. Ever since I noticed that he does not offer any facts or contribute but gives the impression that he knows everything. Noticed he only ask questions and then make a comment about knowing things. I love this guy. Watch him as he is infatuated with GD. You can see the love going thru. More importantly you can see his mind moving slowing to grasp at things - poetry in motion.

Is it? I'd love to see you watch me cry if I do.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....bro GD, if what you said is true, then some demi-god must be more kuku than kukubird.
He claimed to "take great pains to write in a disjointed manner, full of spelling errors, missing words and in an abrasive, arrogant and bull-shitting style to create a false persona and hide his identity".
Not too smart if he was really such a senior figure in the establishment (before).....the more you write the harder to cover your tracks......no matter how hard you try.
But then of course, he most probably is a bullshitter in the first place.....LOL.

Hello, boss. Great to see your contribution to this forum. You are certainly not kuku but kukujiao! Have a great week. I am a little tipsy now. Drank quite alot in KTV earlier. Lucky no TP roadblock otherwise may have to employ GMS to be my driver.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know where you are coming from.

Give you a simple explanation. When old man realised that no. 4 pure grade heroin was 10 cheaper here than Sydney, he realised there was a problem. The families of rich kids were complaining and toll on the poor kids were quite apparent. The Police Force could not cope. He created CNB and it's only focus is drugs. He gave them unprecedented access to data. He also allowed them to operate with great freedom in return for results. If he drove by and saw 2 mats (I am obviously stereotyping) lost in space under a tree puffing the magic dragon, he would pick up the phone and screw the shit out of Director, CNB. The results together with the death penalty are obvious.

If you don't want to be accused of stereotyping why not write 2 chinese lost in space under a tree? Why? cos that's not likely to happen?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPH does not qualify and he knows it. He could have retired holding DD. That post must be held by grad with serious qualification. Benny did not follow original route but has 1st class in English. Look at Richard and people like him, they all know it. SPH asked for TSK to follow. Please don't tell me you are the uncle of Loaded888.

Dir CNB is not a glamour or a reward post. It is an operationally active post and I don't why but old man keen on it. I think it is the pressure from the Americans and Aussie.

I am not too sure if it was the loss in focus that led to SPH being transferred to CNB and thereafter TSK. From the little I know, SPH was a Dy Director in ISD. No way for him to become Dir ISD so they moved him to CNB. Mati mati they had to make him Dir somewhere to reward him for past services.

TSK had to move. He was too senior in ISD and had to move to CNB to create space for an OMS to head its ops dept. Lots of politics there. That OMS did not survive. He was subsequently ushered back to the SPF and soon thereafter, 'retired' or something like that. Maybe LOADED888 could return to this forum to update us! Hahahaaaa.......................

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
........SUBIC was such an operating base but the silly Filipinos threw it out in a nationalistic frenzy and well they are now getting PUSHED around and are paying the price.

Locke

the trigger of that event was a volcanic eruption that covered clark air base with ash, rendering flight ops inoperable. subic is not far away. the u.s. were already scouting for alternative bases including a naval base when pent up pinatub blew up. the nationalistic jousting by flips contributed to the decision, but was never the only root cause.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmm why would you want to see me when the focus is on you. For all of your so called toughness in real life you sure get easily offended to the pt of crying online.

I'd love all kind attention, even watching me shit. I'm a megalomaniac, remember?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you missed the post where Sam ripped his arse apart over a youtube which he took to be true rather than staged. We all laughed till we cried. Ever since I noticed that he does not offer any facts or contribute but gives the impression that he knows everything. Noticed he only ask questions and then make a comment about knowing things. I love this guy. Watch him as he is infatuated with GD. You can see the love going thru. More importantly you can see his mind moving slowing to grasp at things - poetry in motion.

Ummm mr screwball are you talking about the video where the model was changing inside the train? Do you know how long ago that was? 3 yrs ago. Btw sam calls anyone a twit and he doesn't display any superior form of intelligence. The only thing good about sam is that he's the forum owner and i noticed you have been doing some ass kissing on him despite the fact that he doesn't actually write any bombastic phrases nor claim to know any type of hot gossip therefore he isn't someone you would try to suck up to but you still do showing your lack of character.

Ps i remember at that time there was a flurry of nicks that came up in 3 in 1 kopitiam and tried bringing up the sole incident in which sam called me a twit and spammed it countless number of times. From the looks of things i can now conclude you were behind the creation of those nicks intending to troll me in 3 in 1.

PS even if i am or not infatuated, as you claim, with GD what does that have to do with anything? I don't really care about what you write about me. 1 thing i know for sure it's just pure BS. You are a double faced douchebag and you won't even respond directly to me cos you don't have the balls. You see take this post of yours that i'm quoting from you. Another of your posts talking behind my back. Now you should perfectly know the character of a person that talks behind the back of someone don't you?

I would really like to hear your response. You do know that talking about someone behind his back constitutes a 1 sided story of things. How about this coward? You can post your response to ram and he can reply to me on your behalf. How about that? OMG.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysian Special Branch sounds like ISD. Do the Malaysians have a SID version or MSB also does overseas?

All countries will have their own domestic as well as external intel agencies. For instance M15 and M16, CIA and FBI as well as Mossad and ShinBeth.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd love all kind attention, even watching me shit. I'm a megalomaniac, remember?

hey how could i forget. PS could you do me a favor and respond to screwball on my behalf. Perhaps quote my post post when he posts to you.

You see he's been doing this sneaky move. He's waiting for me to have some disagreement with some forummer say you for eg. Then when we're both just exchanging words he'll suddenly sneak in with some BS rubbish post about me siding you so that somehow that gives him protection. I'm perfectly capable of defending myself. I can explain everything this moron has accused me of and i'll respond to him directly but this coward won't. He won't say anything and will suddenly show up in some other thread and start posting about me behind my back again like a low life. We all have our allies and enemies and so on in this forum but one thing for sure is i have never depended on any of them to speak on my behalf. I'm sure you can see that. Say maybe sifu or knnbccb or kukubird might agree with me but i don't need them to speak for me. I'll respond to anyone else by myself. You should see what i'm trying to say here.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to feel sorry for him. I never ever seen anyone tripping over so many times and still cannot understand why? Imagine this thread has been going for so long with everyone throwing their own bullshit and the moment this guy steps he gets screwed withing moments. What do you call a slow witted chap who constantly struggles with minorities and other races.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey how could i forget. PS could you do me a favor and respond to screwball on my behalf. Perhaps quote my post post when he posts to you.

Sorry not free. I'm too busy admiring myself. I'm M&N. Megalomaniac and narcisstic. Oops. Shouldn't need to spell it out for you, no shit Sherlock. Even if you got stuck in shit, there's always Google and Wiki etc. nowadays.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's an excellent idea. GKS was the man behind such courses. It was him as well that felt that upper echelon and brightest in society go for the session at the Stevens Road Bungalow.

Stevens Rd? How come I am not aware? More like a road off Tanglin Rd, eh? About 1km from LHL's residence. Winding road.