• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does a woman masturbate thinking of the man she wants to have sex or sleep with?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they like men (or maybe just me) who will imagine a real life person I have met or know while I masturbate away?

Or do they have no specific person in mind and just rub themselves to orgasm? Is it possible to do so with no real person in her mind?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am asking this question because my boss wrongly send me a WhatsApp message and then deleted it.

But I managed to read the contents before she activated her deletion.

I think she was chatting with her close friend and accidentally sent me the message that she told her friend that she masturbates 3x a week.

In the same deleted message, she also said she didnt think or imagine anyone in particular while she was rubbing herself to orgasm.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they like men (or maybe just me) who will imagine a real life person I have met or know while I masturbate away?

Or do they have no specific person in mind and just rub themselves to orgasm? Is it possible to do so with no real person in her mind?
Usually her 1st time lover or her crush long ago...

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's normal.Women have basic needs also. I guess some do it with a cucumber or some do it with a Japan-made-dildo with different modes.
But 3x a week is 12x a month. That's unusual isn't it? I don't even do more than 5x a month.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you serious or just guessing?
Tiktok...

Man also do that.... I do...

Now with mobile... when go whoring, open your ex or wife picture and put the phone next to her head... and pump full tank. Unless whore is more chio than the picture...

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You are a horny senior Sammyboyer :eek:
1650543720712.jpeg

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am asking this question because my boss wrongly send me a WhatsApp message and then deleted it.

I think she was chatting with her close friend and accidentally sent me the message that she told her friend that she masturbates 3x a week.

In the same deleted message, she also said she didnt think or imagine anyone in particular while she was rubbing herself to orgasm.

you should have told her you saw the messages and its aspirational !!!

you wanna let her know you are more than happy to help her and be her soul mate . . .

tell her that you will not penetrate but at most finger her till she drops almost dead

less she really want it, you will keep your promise and neber take advantage at her most vulnerable

and she doesn't have to feel guilty of using you.

how's that?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Did she WhatsApp to u intentionally,hinting maybe u can be her FB,just only for physical needs but no emotional attachment.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friends with benefits. Here it comes. She'll appreciate it. Maybe her accidental sending of the text is a test of her intention to see your reaction. Is she married?