• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Does a woman masturbate thinking of the man she wants to have sex or sleep with?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are they like men (or maybe just me) who will imagine a real life person I have met or know while I masturbate away?

Or do they have no specific person in mind and just rub themselves to orgasm? Is it possible to do so with no real person in her mind?
lianbeng thinks that when a woman criss-cross her legs, she's rubbing her inner thigh against her pussy leh.

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friends with benefits. Here it comes. She'll appreciate it. Maybe her accidental sending of the text is a test of her intention to see your reaction. Is she married?
She isn't married. I net her a while ago for a short update meeting. She seems normal. I didn't dare ask why she send me a "deleted" message. She also did not talk about it.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
She isn't married. I net her a while ago for a short update meeting. She seems normal. I didn't dare ask why she send me a "deleted" message. She also did not talk about it.
She opens the door for you. Now is up to you if you want to walk in. Remember one teapot can fill many tea cups.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nah, I think she fantasizes about the burglar who is raiding her nusa duta house. :roflmao:
You are another no backbone Cantonese snake that act poor thing Pap bully you while bully me here. Of course you are another self entitled ownself everyday masturbate but attack other people masturbate evil hypocrite coward like Jeremy Quek aka glockman aka cottonmouth also dare not swear if I am a virgin no masturbate no nothing you die a violent death. View attachment 143340

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are they like men (or maybe just me) who will imagine a real life person I have met or know while I masturbate away?

Or do they have no specific person in mind and just rub themselves to orgasm? Is it possible to do so with no real person in her mind?
And you TS are obviously another no backbone Hakka snake ah meng clone that tell lies to deny shamelessly act innocent after doing evil attacking me non-stop just like @empathizerofeatshitndie .

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you TS are obviously another no backbone Hakka snake ah meng clone that tell lies to deny shamelessly act innocent after doing evil attacking me non-stop just like @empathizerofeatshitndie .
Oh ya it is ah Meng AND glockman aka @empathizerofeatshitndie favorite dirty trick to attack me using masturbate. Why are no backbone snakes so shameless everything they accuse me is what they do and what they are themselves from tell lies to dirty to cheap to masturbate ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@bigcockman oh ya you busted liar forgot to post your own picture in your thread full of single eyelid women picture to say these women cannot be trusted when you just need to look at the mirror and should post your own picture as you surely are a man that can’t be trusted.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gals like cock so i assume they might imagine guys cock being ejaculated. Got one gal i remembered like to have side mirror while doggy her. She like the view of being screwed. So this is also might make them thinking of masturbations.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen girls who were very horny. They stalked man, took picture and quite touchy. The worse are those who constantly cracked dirty joke to get your attention. Today, I already witnessed a fat girl, with buck-tooth, grabbing a guys's hand and pestering him outside Hotel 81. The guy was trying to shake her off but not successful, both look like in their 20s.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen girls who were very horny. They stalked man, took picture and quite touchy. The worse are those who constantly cracked dirty joke to get your attention. Today, I already witnessed a fat girl, with buck-tooth, grabbing a guys's hand and pestering him outside Hotel 81. The guy was trying to shake her off but not successful, both look like in their 20s.
That sex pig needs to be flogged, I will burn her CB with a hot iron.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
That girl should just get a grab deliveroo.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ask my few females friends.non admitted they masturbate in their own life before lei. they say only guy masterbate due to horny.woman dont