• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think SQ gals standards have plunged?

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
SQ and MH girls are A grade
You want ugly you should see the Air Canada girls
Was in Sydney City last week and they were getting on their bus for their flight. The youngest would have been 45.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not just looks. Service ATTITUDE is far more important. SPG normally has farked up service attitude, but see $$$ and the attitude suddenly appears.

Those who went to Taiwan for training during NS should know. Flew chartered SQ to Kaohsiung and back by China Air. The difference in service standards is like heaven and hell, though both airlines' stewardesses can see that we are conscripts. Taiwanese stewardesses are so nice, fat also I don't mind, but they are mostly slim and prettier on the outside as well as on the inside. After this, I knew exactly what to do. Never again did I fly SQ unless forced to e.g. company policy, all other flights booked, etc.

When you already have the 5Cs, you can, no should, pick and choose carefully and avoid like the plague those that make a big deal about the 5Cs. Sinkie girls, with or without kebaya, should be avoided, unless it's a one-night stand. The Creator has made many females of all shapes and colours. No need to limit yourself to the Sinkie variety. :p

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not entirely true.

India flights are the worst and most SQ girls or crew try to avoid. Reason? They try hard to avoid the obnoxious indian that thinks with a little money he can scream and shout at the crew at them anytime he likes, including pressing the service chime continuously (literally sometimes every other minute), drinking till they are drunk, pinching the stewardesses etc etc . Try the flight once. I am pretty sure you would like nothing better than kick those obnoxious idiots in the nuts.

hi there

1. bro, bingo!
2. i had once flew on an indian airliner.
3. honest, i almost died in mid air.
4. the smell was just more than choking:rolleyes:
5. plus the bad breath from the indiviudal sitting next to you.
6. i was in its biz class hoh!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
singapore+airlines+sexy+girl.jpg

Is that our entitlement when we bunk in first class on a long flight? Not bad!

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bengs should not complain about discrimination. Must be a good corporate policy to let someone go at 40 because of greying hairs, pot belly showing, etc. What goes around comes around. Singapore corporation youthful policy is the best. Sinkees got their age discrimination wish. . Not enoigh young Sinkees??? Bring in more younger foreigners to replace older and obviously unattractive older Sinkees

Was in Sydney City last week and they were getting on their bus for their flight. The youngest would have been 45.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
kekeke, what about the ones in red?....

anyway, she look like she has a "pregnant nose", maybe just after giving birth.....

She's lucky if she can still fly SQ after giving birth or am I getting old?

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

British Airways scrap the bottom of the barrel but I've also seen some pretty hot attendants from Virgin Atlantic.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Took a Lufthansa Domestic flight once and the Stewardess must have been Farmers. They had such massive and wrinkled hands when they served drinks. Real scary and best not to complain about anything to them

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Airlines in the West still believe in seniority-based perks. So, if you are a lau chao, you get to pick your routes. Of course, they will pick the long haul routes as they will need to do three flights a month. If you fly those airlines to Asia, you will get to see some young Asian stewardess.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think the older stewardesses have seniority, and as such they can pick the longer more desireable international routes. Think they qualify faster off days & allowance.

Canada is also facing the problem of an ageing population but unlike SIA they won't replace a local with a younger & cheaper foreign national.

I heard that SIA has a policy than once stewardesses reach 30 years old they are grounded. In Canada & many 1st world countries that is considered age discrimination & is against the law.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that SIA has a policy than once stewardesses reach 30 years old they are grounded. In Canada & many 1st world countries that is considered age discrimination & is against the law.

I flew once on a flight with the second longest serving stewardess in that airline ...she was in the 70s. But she was fit as ever and did her job well and with a smile. Very pleasant lady.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I flew once on a flight with the second longest serving stewardess in that airline ...she was in the 70s. But she was fit as ever and did her job well and with a smile. Very pleasant lady.

I have no complaints about Air Canada. Once when returning to Spore, I had 2 very,... very heavy checked in luggage. On SIA I would have been charged extra for the excess but all Air Canada did was to stick a sticker to warn the luggage handlers that it was super heavy :smile: