• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think SQ gals standards have plunged?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
much better than some american and european airline.

mothet fucker singveld, u got anything to show or not? can show your toiletbor not?

cannot show, your father, me , understand.

those that dont have is dont have. and so we loook down on singveld. show your camera leh.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SIA girls are still the best in the air.Best service.Best uniform.Best value for money.I always feel HOME the moment I step into our own SQ airline. The Singapore smile from our girls is legendry.It melts my heart. I feel so relaxed and so comforted.So secure and so nice.Singapore Airlines - A GREAT WAY TO FLY! Majulah Singapura!!!

SIA+stewardess+cart+india-2.jpg

stewardess_sia_girl_594652s.jpg

2309721781_724fce0f77.jpg

sqairstewardess.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grow Up. How old already still want to pick fights on the Internet?

first u insult other people zha boh. your father limpeh me just teach u thos.mother fucker how to be humble. ok limpeh forgive u for being a mother fucker.

so now u look at your clan dace and regret posting rite.

dont talk so much. not happy come find me or give me the chance to look at your chee bye face.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
first u insult other people zha boh. your father limpeh me just teach u thos.mother fucker how to be humble. ok limpeh forgive u for being a mother fucker.

so now u look at your clan dace and regret posting rite.

dont talk so much. not happy come find me or give me the chance to look at your chee bye face.

Your mother must have been plying her trade late at night. How come didn't take the time to educate you properly. Arguing on Internet must give you a sense of self-importance. :p

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your mother must have been plying her trade late at night. How come didn't take the time to educate you properly. Arguing on Internet must give you a sense of self-importance. :p

talk so much for fuck? u tua kang yao siu?

meet up with limpeh ok? pattaya or sinkingland. either one. limpeh guaranter u safe. swee boh?

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh....SQ cutting costs u dun noe? have to retain these types loh....the syt all dun want to fly n becum atas waitress...eh...wait a minute...this one is India flight? Oh...indian passengers like these type of stewardess otherwise they complain the svc not good....bah bah is good...thin thin no good....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chio Bu Has A Nice Valley

The puyings in the economy class of Thai Airways look better than those SQ girls.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chio Bu Has A Nice Valley

i don't care about standards plunging. all i care is whether their necklines have plunged. :o

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not entirely true.

India flights are the worst and most SQ girls or crew try to avoid. Reason? They try hard to avoid the obnoxious indian that thinks with a little money he can scream and shout at the crew at them anytime he likes, including pressing the service chime continuously (literally sometimes every other minute), drinking till they are drunk, pinching the stewardesses etc etc . Try the flight once. I am pretty sure you would like nothing better than kick those obnoxious idiots in the nuts.

nah beh....SQ cutting costs u dun noe? have to retain these types loh....the syt all dun want to fly n becum atas waitress...eh...wait a minute...this one is India flight? Oh...indian passengers like these type of stewardess otherwise they complain the svc not good....bah bah is good...thin thin no good....