• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think SQ gals standards have plunged?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore-airlines-flight-attendant.jpg

To make things worse, this chubby one is a senior staff. :eek:

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
after having a few kids or two, face become chubby lah!

normal evolutionary process!

must give thanks to Charles Darwin loh!

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The need for young, inexperienced eye candy on long haul flight pales in comparison when you have the senior staff in First/Business Class being attentive to every request, meticulous in detail and making sure you are well rested when reach your destination.

Not to sound like I'm advertising for SQ, but I hated SQ when I was much younger, because despite the good lookers in economy class, they were exactly the same as what most people complain about SQ girls (SPG, boh chup, boh hiew, show blackface etc etc etc.)

After I flew my first business class to Europe did I understand why SQ is and always has been regarded as the best in the world.

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not you post yours first? Must be very pretty. Otherwise, you won't be spending time here.

mother fucker, u started by posting other women pic first. if u think they are no standard , show yournstandard?

buay song arh? vidit me at pattaya leh. or me come visit u also can.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you want good lookers, always remember to take JAL, CHINA and Korea airliners...my nose bled when i transit via seoul to vancouver in the early 2000, i felt lost when i was at the Seoul airport, feeling maciam like when you panic when you were a kid looking for your mum in the wet market...i panic cos' i have never seen so many pretty air stewardesses in one shot...:o:o

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Horrible!! How did she pass?
fuck lah40 simething alreadyvu think so easy even limpeh have to dye my hair.

now waiting for ts to post pics of his beautiful gene
bit limpeh say must ts must be a bloody ugly looking piece of shit. knn, only ugly people say others ugl.

ts, waiting for u to pst pics of your zha boh lehs
fuck your mother puach chee bye ok . ok your mother cheebye made me got std
kaninaubu

General

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, look at her missing eyes. Of course it has dropped.
I meant, the standards.
And oh yes, ever since they started bringing in the brainless prcs, why not?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, how.come u all kay poh har. limpeh waiting for ts to post chio bu. think cannot cod tua kua yao soi.

tua kang yao siu small case, take it as entertaining.