• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Think PM Lee Still Has Any Credibility Even If He Wins in Defamation

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

do you think PM Lee still has any credibility in the eyes of Singaporeans and ASEAN Leaders and UN Leaders even if he wins in Defamation Suit? what is your take?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

do you think PM Lee still has any credibility in the eyes of Singaporeans and ASEAN Leaders and UN Leaders even if he wins in Defamation Suit? what is your take?

i mean, what do you called a leader being voted by the people and then sue them back.. that is so third world.. Of all the things he can do , he use his fucktard father method of suing others.

hello... the time has change hor.. last time police wear shorts.. now is long pants..

to all logical thinking citizen, do you vote for a leader who will turn your back and sue you.. that is so fucktard. and he uses whose money to sue you.. your money that you pay for your tax...dumbfucks...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bapok pinky doesnt understand that you are no fucking hero when you are a fucking bully....

why dont fight fair and square and then invite this feklla out for a proper discussion ..... no need to be televised but just ask him wtf he means when he talks like that and then address properly....

man to man....

not hiding behind a lion like davinder singh and unleashing his pack of attack dogs on a commoner civlian ....

eh somebody tell pinky hes no fucking hero....more like a pwabye coward.....

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bapok pinky doesnt understand that you are no fucking hero when you are a fucking bully....

why dont fight fair and square and then invite this feklla out for a proper discussion ..... no need to be televised but just ask him wtf he means when he talks like that and then address properly....

man to man....

not hiding behind a lion like davinder singh and unleashing his pack of attack dogs on a commoner civlian ....

eh somebody tell pinky hes no fucking hero....more like a pwabye coward.....

do you suggest Pinkie to one-by-one with Roy Ngerng to debate in Hong Lim Park?
tio boh?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No because history has shown that winning a defamation suit does not mean that the accusation was false.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....in this case, even my 2 idols (scroobal/papsmearer) plus our star politician (GMS) agree that PM Lee has been defamed....period.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does he has any in the first place?, as long as his father is around & father is still running the show...does he have any? Since he came into politics, I have never listened to any of his speeches, nor read any of his either, only those that make him a clown, for example, "mer siam mai hum". But I do listen to LKY speeches...

Credibility....most likely manufactured by those, who has their internets at heart & where their money belts are.....

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What is Credibility?

Singapore Society is about $$$$$$.... :biggrin:

I tend to agree...Look at Joetys, Mbsslots, OA, Drifter and all these rich donors to this SBF Forum... They CERTAINLY HAVE CREDIBILITY!

Even Kopisai with his massive donation has now achieved Credibility!

Money Talks...I agree :biggrin:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign mags will write some editorials but soon all will be forgotten....only this forum will continue to support a guy whose intentions were honorable but actions questionable.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha....in this case, even my 2 idols (scroobal/papsmearer) plus our star politician (GMS) agree that PM Lee has been defamed....period.

Not true, we all agree that you suck your grandfather's lancheow though.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

What credibility, u idiot? he has not had any credibility since the day he stepped into office. WHo in ASEAN, UN, and sinkies believe that he could have become PM without his father's help? No one. hence, he has no credibility.