• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you prefer old or new forum? Vote Now.

Do you prefer the old or new forum?

• Old Forum

Votes: 72 69.2%
  • New Forum

Votes: 32 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want me like your new forum, won't mind if you would be likely to take some of my suggestions...:rolleyes:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it not possible for you to recreate the same user interface as with delphi?

But it seems the people here aren't given any choice, since the other one is shut, a hobson's choice. You want a fair comparison, reopen the old forum, let's all vote with our clicks.

The main reason that you want to monopolise choice is to make money, fair enough.

Hi there,

I'm the one who created this poll and i'm wondering where are the old timers had gone to.

I missed the old crowd though.

Personally i do not mind the shifting of forum.
so long it is easier to navigate and smoooooooth...unlike HWZ, always system down.

Actually whether makes money or not depending on the traffic of the forumers. If forumers do not like the new site here, they will not come.

No traffic, no web advertisers and no income.

Besides, we are FREE users....need NOT to pay a single cent for joining.
Look at flowerpod forum for women. The adminstrator insisted a $12 yearly subscription just to post comments on the forum.

Personally...that is taking advantage.

Anyway, my point is...no one is force to join.
If majority choose the old forum, and crowd is there...i will join the old forum too despite i hate frames site.

Current voting:

46 votes for old forum 40.35%
68 votes for new forum 59.65%

Have a good wkend.
Keep the votes coming in.

:biggrin: :wink: :biggrin:

ILUVPAP

So what makes you think that this forum will have more interesting threads or that it won't deteriorate and become like the old forum?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So what makes you think that this forum will have more interesting threads or that it won't deteriorate and become like the old forum?

Who knows? It could go the way of the dodo or it could become a nice place to meet and chat.

Only time will tell.

R

RedCard

New Forum of course. That's where I can run a charitable business. Issuing Cards - red red HongBao for the lucky ones!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
new forum is great for me, since the start of new forum my boss says my work performance has improved a lot _

yes la , I spend less time coming into here to read during working hours wat

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Current result :

67 votes for Old Forum 41.36%
95 votes for New Forum 58.64%

Seems like hovering around 55-60% range for new forum.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin:

king13

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there,
Besides, we are FREE users....need NOT to pay a single cent for joining.
Look at flowerpod forum for women. The adminstrator insisted a $12 yearly subscription just to post comments on the forum.

flowerpod deserves to fail! so little msg and so slow..

the only problem i find with this forum is that u cant figure which msg someone replied to

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
flowerpod deserves to fail! so little msg and so slow..

the only problem i find with this forum is that u cant figure which msg someone replied to

Once they learn to use the "quote" feature, it becomes pretty straightforward. I'm sure you know who I am replying to.:p

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
like what bro microsoft posted it is all that matters to have a platform to express views and opinions (tokcock:biggrin:) whether old or new only counts for individual preference.:wink:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u want, u can oso view threads in threaded mode ... lidat u can c a whole chain of replies ... juz go n change ur options ... :smile:

Geez... i not sure... hey wat the hell? got a place 4 me 2 tok cok can leow.
tis 1 is tcss forum leh ... nt oni can tok cok here ... can oso sing song here 1 ... :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This new forum is just like a large majority of forums ppl in sg and overseas use. Since when do ppl really use delphi forums anymore????????????

Almost all the other forums say hwz, flower pod etc etc all have their forums in this format and not in delphi's and take note that delphi's search function does suck.

There are many ways to post pictures. This forum is good that u can simply cut and paste pictures. While at hwz u cannot do that and have to put in the
tags to hotlink. Alternatively u can always upload to many hosting sites out there like photobucket or tinypic for eg.

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once they learn to use the "quote" feature, it becomes pretty straightforward. I'm sure you know who I am replying to.:p

Can i suggest include Youtube embedded link too?
Nowadays alot of news are in video format...Got motion got sound...makes the discussion more interesting.

:wink: :biggrin: :wink:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who prefers the old can always set another alternative forum in the delphi system. Why come here and whine?

For me, no difference. It's about getting used to the layout. Why complain?

Geez. :mad:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a shallow view of your forummers - nothwithstanding your loyalty to your own forum!

Someone asked for your preference - and you just brush them off and criticise them - seem you have swallowed the PAP medicine for "if you are not for me, then you must be against me" philosophy. Even the PAP is slowly discarding that attitude now!

Might as well not seek feedback or opinion if you welcome only those who agree with you.