• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you prefer old or new forum? Vote Now.

Do you prefer the old or new forum?

• Old Forum

Votes: 72 69.2%
  • New Forum

Votes: 32 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Might as well not seek feedback or opinion if you welcome only those who agree with you.

I'm not the one who asked for feedback. The poll was started by someone who was campaigning for a return to the good old ways. :p

What I have done is made a decision to switch platforms. What to do... it has happened... now let's move on.... nobody will be left behind! Now let's stay together while moving ahead! :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Can i suggest include Youtube embedded link too?

:wink: :biggrin: :wink:

If you want to embed a video, just copy and paste the youtube embed code.:biggrin:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1QjYx6drVaA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not sure about the old forum over at delphi as not an member.
but glad to be a member here.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer this one much better. I'm a member who came over from the sex forum. Was a member of the sex forum since the time it was on the Delphi format too.

right on bro, i find no problem too switching over to this format...probably those that complain aren't currently members of the other "alternative" forum...see who says sex is bad...if only they had been surfing the sex forum then navigating this forum will be a piece of cake...:biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Delphi lovers think only of themselves and have a mindset which can't move with the times. They remind me of some of my friends who still long for Windows 95 and Lotus 123. You don't see the frustrations that I, as the forum admin, have to go through on a daily basis.

Hi Sam

This forumer is definitely in many ways better than Delphi especially the absence of ads. But it still irks me that this one doesnt have the thread navigational bar on the left. To me, it's like removing cut & paste from Office 2007

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..find no problem too switching over to this format...probably those that complain aren't currently members of the other "alternative" forum...see who says sex is bad...if only they had been surfing the sex forum then navigating this forum will be a piece of cake...:biggrin:
I'm no delphi alumni, so no hangups in 1st place. Sex not only sells, but put sbf guys in good stead with new forum (format wise).

Can understand sentimental reasons by delphi alumni. From my small corner, do notice some quality posts making their presence here of late (detractors included):wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
It can be coded to resemble Delphi but I simply don't see the benefit. Take a look at http://www.youngcoders.com/showthread.php?p=95288&styleid=19

Delphi uses frames and any site built with frames in this day and age will die a natural death. That's why Delphi is going nowhere in a hurry. Do a google of "problems with frames" and you'll see a ton of info.

http://www.4webmarketing.biz/frames.htm

PROBLEM No. 1

Some websites still use a “Frames” format. Framed websites may look nice, and they can help novices to organize their sites, but they are devastating to your website’s promotion to get good search engine position. Most search engine spiders simply cannot make sense of frames-based pages and therefore make a well-intentioned but frequently useless attempt at trying to determine what the website is about.

Hi Sam

This forumer is definitely in many ways better than Delphi especially the absence of ads. But it still irks me that this one doesnt have the thread navigational bar on the left. To me, it's like removing cut & paste from Office 2007

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I vote new forum. The format does not matter to me. The content does. The old one full of stupid spammers with personal vendettas drives people away anyway. This new one will get more people who wants to talk a bit of cock and have humour to make the rest of us laugh.

I am no fan of "constructive critisims only". That's bullshit. Sometimes if it's wrong, it's just fucking wrong. I cannot solve it, because I not full time on it, no data or analysis available to me. But the joker paid half a mil or more a year with all the data and shit, better solve the crap, or get sacked. This is my constructive critisim is you want.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmmm.. interesting development with latest result. Probably delphi alumni (loyalists?) throwing in their lot here?:wink:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Final Result.

Total Votes: 220

Old forum: 92 votes - 41.82%
New forum: 128 votes - 58.18%

Seems like more ppl prefer the new forum.

:biggrin: :p :biggrin: