• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you know the difference between PAP & WP?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only know that WP have an agenda which is different from the PAP and that will serve the local born Singaporeans well.

By having more elected WP members in the Parliament will definitely serve as checks and balances against bad sinkie employers and malicious foreigners here :mad:

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I only know that WP have an agenda which is different from the PAP and that will serve the local born Singaporeans well.

By having more elected WP members in the Parliament will definitely serve as checks and balances against bad sinkie employers and malicious foreigners here :mad:

Please elaborate how is the WP's agenda "different" from the PAP's agenda?

For any political party to become an EFFECTIVE check and balance against the PAP, that political party itself (meaning the WP or any other opposition party) must have a firm and genuine belief of the basic principles of check and balance, right? While quantity is important, the quality is just as important. Just my 2 cents :smile:

Shut Up you are Not MM

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are no big diff.

All useless.

Talk a lot. Incompetent

All about money also.

Promised a lot. Big disappointment.

The only real diff, one got 81 seats, one got less than 8 seats. That's all.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say the only way to have real good mp is to reduce the mp allowance to normal working salary. He also say only this way those stepforward to volunteer then will do good.