• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you feel more pressured by your parents if you have siblings richer than you?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does old folks in your family hurt you at times when talking about siblings who are richer than you? Do they even unintentionally made comparisons between you and richer siblings because you lost more money in shares, stay in cheaper residences or have a lower monthly income? In the end, are there times that richer siblings become more respected in the family?
all the time. But I don't think it's unintentional...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siblings is just an eight letters alphabet. Dont mean anything.
I have two siblings who borrowed a few thousand from me.
Until now, act blur and worst part, denied borrowing!!!
I can only cursed them to suffer a critical accident.
Well now, both bitches kena divorced and the one who owed me a bigger amount had Cancer.
*sigh* how come they make siblings liddat one...

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor parents breed more daunting sibling relationships.

Rich parents throw money to their kids education and equal opportunities for them to excel.

So don't blame each other if younger siblings did better then the elder ones...

Psst.... Like my bs click the like button...
actually I find it the other way around. Rich parents tend to be more demanding. If you don't excel, they will tekan you harder. Hence more rivalry.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does old folks in your family hurt you at times when talking about siblings who are richer than you? Do they even unintentionally made comparisons between you and richer siblings because you lost more money in shares, stay in cheaper residences or have a lower monthly income? In the end, are there times that richer siblings become more respected in the family?
Life will be fucking miserable if you live it just to please others.
With this pandemic in view, many rich people became poor overnight, and that is the best consolation to me for not persuing wealth.
I'd rather fall from few storeys high than 40 storeys.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My grandfather taught us never compare boast or talk about how much you make in the family especially between siblings and always share the same when we chip in to celebrate for whatever occasions. Even when asked must try play down and say 'not much'....

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
*sigh* how come they make siblings liddat one...

The ungrateful shameless bitch even gave me a list of dates and amount to pay the bookies and ah long.
Too bad I had threwn away that list.
Nothing I can do.
So, you see how black hearted, shameless and despicable a person can be?

I hope she suffered through all the Chemo pain and misery in hospital.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ungrateful shameless bitch even gave me a list of dates and amount to pay the bookies and ah long.
Too bad I had threwn away that list.
Nothing I can do.
So, you see how black hearted, shameless and despicable a person can be?

I hope she suffered through all the Chemo pain and misery in hospital.
wah lan eh...

really 69 man. got list of dates and amounts to pay oso. full 1st class service demand. :confused::roflmao:

Bad sibling.

But forgive. Move on. Better for your emotional health. Easy to say, hard to do, but move on clear your spirit because hoping she suffer doesn't allow you to be happy. :smile:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life will be fucking miserable if you live it just to please others.
With this pandemic in view, many rich people became poor overnight, and that is the best consolation to me for not persuing wealth.
I'd rather fall from few storeys high than 40 storeys.

I am the worse type. Makes less money and spend more money, so nobody will pity me in the family.