• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you feel more pressured by your parents if you have siblings richer than you?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does old folks in your family hurt you at times when talking about siblings who are richer than you? Do they even unintentionally made comparisons between you and richer siblings because you lost more money in shares, stay in cheaper residences or have a lower monthly income? In the end, are there times that richer siblings become more respected in the family?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s when u need to show them the papers on the swelling number of jobless ppl and get them to use their brains.

I am never jealous of my siblings. I am happy that my siblings are more accomplished than me and get a better life. They worked hard for it, but it doesn't mean I don't work hard. Sometimes it boils down to opportunities, timing and my fate. When such comparisons are made, I have no right to be angry or jealous, but just disappointed with myself. Why let people judge me, i asked myself? hahaha, unfortunately.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck la, the fact that it bothered u enough to post a thread on this means u are feeling inferior and badly affected by the comparison. What’s wrong with feeling inferior? At least u have self awareness and not deluded.

Well at the very least u still have a job (assuming u do).

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck la, the fact that it bothered u enough to post a thread on this means u are feeling inferior and badly affected by the comparison. What’s wrong with feeling inferior? At least u have self awareness and not deluded.

Well at the very least u still have a job (assuming u do).

Just sharing, because i feel that maybe I am not the alone in such situation.

Probably you are right, it is me. I feel more strongly about such comments because when I was young, I told myself to study hard and work hard so that I can help my siblings when I am successful. Now that my siblings turned up to be more accomplished, so I need to change my mindset and let go of my ego.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have siblings, so I do not understand what it is to have sibling rivalry. :biggrin:

I heard that things can get quite ugly when the siblings of a well-to-do family fight over inheritance. :eek:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't have siblings, so I do not understand what it is to have sibling rivalry. :biggrin:

I heard that things can get quite ugly when the siblings of a well-to-do family fight over inheritance. :eek:

Siblings is just an eight letters alphabet. Dont mean anything.
I have two siblings who borrowed a few thousand from me.
Until now, act blur and worst part, denied borrowing!!!
I can only cursed them to suffer a critical accident.
Well now, both bitches kena divorced and the one who owed me a bigger amount had Cancer.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rich or poor, when a nuclear war break out, you're equally fucked.
At this point in time, you should be more worried if you are bloody rich. You will bang balls when a war wiped out entire your wealth.
There are strong rumours US might sanction HSBC bank, aka banning SWIFT transactions. Those working there and those parking their wealth there should start worrying now.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor parents breed more daunting sibling relationships.

Rich parents throw money to their kids education and equal opportunities for them to excel.

So don't blame each other if younger siblings did better then the elder ones...

Psst.... Like my bs click the like button...

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

99% of siblings will not have such issues. You need at least two siblings to be buay-song to trigger such disputes.
Usually it is the daughter-in-law or son-in-law, triggering such disputes.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rich or poor, when a nuclear war break out, you're equally fucked.
At this point in time, you should be more worried if you are bloody rich. You will bang balls when a war wiped out entire your wealth.
There are strong rumours US might sanction HSBC bank, aka banning SWIFT transactions. Those working there and parking your wealth there should start worrying now.

u refering to the FINcen files? I think to the banks, these are old issues, now compliance is stronger.
FINcen files is likely about the clients.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Siblings is just an eight letters alphabet. Dont mean anything.
I have two siblings who borrowed a few thousand from me.
Until now, act blur and worst part, denied borrowing!!!
I can only cursed them to suffer a critical accident.
Well now, both bitches kena divorced and the one who owed me a bigger amount had Cancer.
So does she expect you to "cancer" her debt ? :roflmao:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for sharing, sorry, I can't understand.
HSBC is bracing itself for US sanctions and their share prices has been falling like pigeon shit.
Mike Pompeo has been condemning and warning HSBC on multiple occasions, and HSBC took the hint.

Last edited: