• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you fart freely in front of your wife/gf?

handsomeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever i know I am going to fart, i will cover my asshole with my palm and fart into it. Then I smell. Then I rank all my farts to see which day my fart is the most smelly.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never encountered a chio bu who farts. Chio bu never fart
chitsu farts too. chosun chiobu named choi cummed and farted through her chitsu while consorting with moi in college. she was so embarassed she looked away rest of the copulation.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN! One office chiobu just let go in the lift at Republic Plaza. Lift door opened and she was the only one coming out. I stepped in and the bawu suddenly hit me. Damn fucking stink man! Don't know what she had eaten last night.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
KNN! One office chiobu just let go in the lift at Republic Plaza. Lift door opened and she was the only one coming out. I stepped in and the bawu suddenly hit me. Damn fucking stink man! Don't know what she had eaten last night.

You should grab her back into the lift.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing for certain , whenever someone farts in a crowd , he or she will always turn and look around as if some one had done it

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know many gals have no qualms about farting freely in a pub or disco. The loud music will mask the sound of their flatulence.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
minimalist dinner?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should shout chow cheebye and make sure she hears it. Turn over and look at you. You point at her and say Yes, you are the chow cheebye.