• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you expect Woman With Uncle Loan Shark Look Miss Janet Ang to help you to lower your transportation cost ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity her husband if she has one.
1650978696539.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at this picture, so many people here taking tax payers money and do nothing.
They never worry of karma ?
1650979992816.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They need so many people and taking so much money to convince uncle and ah soh that Singapore public transportation fares are dirty cheap.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With all due respect, this is one wealthy woman and I wonder she has any idea or empathy with people who need and rely totally on public transport. If she is genuine, reduce the costs first and foremost and grant old but active citizens like me free public transport without any strings attached.:rolleyes: