• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do you all rem those ultraman bubble gum in sliver packing during the 80s?

Mee Poh Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
had try looking high and low for it, i rem it have a very unique taste that i cannot find in other type of gums.
any one rem?

ChaoKuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you refering to those whereby the packing behind has tattoo picture with some liquid can make tattoo ? :biggrin:

I remember that when I was young, kids will go around with "tattoo" on their hands in the tuckshop. Just use slivia will do:smile:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember that when I was young, kids will go around with "tattoo" on their hands in the tuckshop. Just use slivia will do:smile:

Yeah in this age revealation thread it is better to state "when I was young" ..Me too when I was 6 mths old I see lots of kids with tattoos on their wrist

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, i remember those... sweet as hell for the first minute of chewing, after that a rubbery blob of tastelessness... but i always bought it as it made the biggest bubble of all the other bubble gums.. the second fav was the small box of 3 balls of bubble gum which had more flavour, i remember the orange flavour was my fav.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the late 60's, I remember the DUBBLE BUBBLE Gum that came in a rectangular-shaped box. It was pinkish.

There were also the colourful marbles that one could get by inserting 5 cents into a slot-machine.

The taste was great.

Can anyone recall a coconut-flavoured sweet in golden wrappers. Those lucky ones used to find a 5 cents coin at the end of it.

As young kids we used to poke at the sweets in the glass bottle in the hope of striking the coin and in so doing earn the wrath of the mamak stall owner who had his shop at the five foot way.

Sadly, chewing gum is frowned upon by the authorities here despite the good properties that it has like keeping smokers away from tobacco and strengthening the weak gums.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah in this age revealation thread it is better to state "when I was young" ..Me too when I was 6 mths old I see lots of kids with tattoos on their wrist

you can remember when u are 6 months old ? photographic memory :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah I find it strange too...I ever started a thread to ask forummer about human memory . as I can recall incidents when I was less than a year old :confused:

Really ? U start a thread on that ? Cool . What's the title ? I'm interested to read . How can a 6mths baby remember ? For me i can't remember what have I done when I was in k1 .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thankyou . How come nobody post on that thread ? IMO , that thread can gain some scientify knowledge for all of us if religious ppl dont post nonsense .

Well...I guess people thought I am tallking nonsense..but I can swear it is true.:wink: