• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do u think singapore is expensive to live? Yes or No can share what u think

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
when i was still living in sg for the past 37 years i really thought singapore was "cheap" to live until i migrated then i realise singapore is a very expensive country to live!

what do u guys think do u agree with me?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super expensive even compare to some developed country
when i was still living in sg for the past 37 years i really thought singapore was "cheap" to live until i migrated then i realise singapore is a very expensive country to live!

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Super expensive even compare to some developed country

actually bro i was born in sg and lived there for 37 years i only could afford to buy 5 room HDB flat that all.
i dont dare to have baby because too expensive. i dont own motorcycles or cars because too expensive and i believe i can never retire and work till i die in singapore.

now i been living in Australia for 10 years and at the age of 47 i owned 2 landed properties one living on it and the other one rent it out. in 10 years i already change 3 times new SUV cars for me and my dear wife. i have 1 baby girl and best of all now i am fulltime daddy in short already retired!

when i tell singaporean this most of them dont believe me because since young we were taught that singapore is "affordable and cheap" and also got "low tax"

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
now electricity go up by 10% wheb oio is at its lowest! My global friends is this uniquely sinkieland? Their warped sugar tax also include rice! The kind of shit they pull onoy sinkies can accept. Utter garbage

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro in Australia its FREE :smile: :smile: :smile:

Tats wat we called a CARING GARMENT! Med ought to be free in the first place. Esp for those elderly. Here in sinkieland useless brainwashed MG/PG sinkies. Happy like Fart when they entitle discount for poly/gp visit. Still need to pay lah!

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats wat we called a CARING GARMENT! Med ought to be free in the first place. Esp for those elderly. Here in sinkieland useless brainwashed MG/PG sinkies. Happy like Fart when they entitle discount for poly/gp visit. Still need to pay lah!

bro many sgrean will tell u this "u want free healthcare later u get very high tax like Australia!!!"
bro many sgrean failed to see that even in Australia we have high tax and how the tax works! in Australia those who salary very high like doctors, judges their will be tax higher but for normal staff our tax is normal! and because of this we can have many benefits! :smile:
and another thing many sgrean failed to see is in Australia got mininum wages!!!! :smile:

and many sgrean when the study in Australia or holiday in Australia they say it is very expensive! well because in sg sgrean dont have mininum wages and the price of the food here is like $11 for a bowl of noodle! but they never tell u that that $11 dollar noodle the portion is HUGE 2 person can share and both be very full!(so i person cost $5.50)
my last visit to sg was 4 years ago i bought the same noodle it cost $3.50 and the portion was so small that i had to Q and buy another bowl and still i not full i had to buy other things to eat!!! that noodle cost me $7 see how expensive singapore is!

well i dont want to compare about fuel, cars and houses. many sgrean will be heart pain bro

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

First world country with first world leader.
How to be cheaper?
If everything cheap cheap then how the leaders get super salary

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro many sgrean will tell u this "u want free healthcare later u get very high tax like Australia!!!"
bro many sgrean failed to see that even in Australia we have high tax and how the tax works! in Australia those who salary very high like doctors, judges their will be tax higher but for normal staff our tax is normal! and because of this we can have many benefits! :smile:
and another thing many sgrean failed to see is in Australia got mininum wages!!!! :smile:

and many sgrean when the study in Australia or holiday in Australia they say it is very expensive! well because in sg sgrean dont have mininum wages and the price of the food here is like $11 for a bowl of noodle! but they never tell u that that $11 dollar noodle the portion is HUGE 2 person can share and both be very full!(so i person cost $5.50)
my last visit to sg was 4 years ago i bought the same noodle it cost $3.50 and the portion was so small that i had to Q and buy another bowl and still i not full i had to buy other things to eat!!! that noodle cost me $7 see how expensive singapore is!

well i dont want to compare about fuel, cars and houses. many sgrean will be heart pain bro
If people watched the matrix they should remember this scene. This is what sinkies are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gL...kwAHoECAcQAw&usg=AOvVaw3sGMvD-YGtW_0c8QQ1GerO

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every thing have a price.
Look at the bigger picture
You pay high tax eg 39% income tax you are given a safety net.
In singapore you pay cpf and personal tax eg add together maybe more then 50%
What did you get as safety net??

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every thing have a price.
Look at the bigger picture
You pay high tax eg 39% income tax you are given a safety net.
In singapore you pay cpf and personal tax eg add together maybe more then 50%
What did you get as safety net??
Actually bro in Singapore there no such thing as safety net or benefits.

If they have the above we won’t see old people still working in the toilets and see them pushing trolleys collecting boxes to sell to jarang Guni so that they can buy food for the day.

and what the use of “low” tax when everything goes up more then salary.
I notice when I was in Sg whenever I got a raise $20 to $50 I be poorer then the previous years because everything goes up more then my raised salary!

I always told my wife if we were to grow old in Sg and I no longer have the strength to push trolley collecting boxes our last stop will be at bedok reservoir! My wife always say I crazy to think that way but deep inside she knows it is the hard truth!

we I am glad I left for good bro

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they have the above we won’t see old people still working in the toilets and see them pushing trolleys collecting boxes to sell to jarang Guni so that they can buy food for the day.

I notice when I was in Sg whenever I got a raise $20 to $50 I be poorer then the previous years because everything goes up more then my raised salary!

I always told my wife if we were to grow old in Sg and I no longer have the strength to push trolley collecting boxes our last stop will be at bedok reservoir! My wife always say I crazy to think that way but deep inside she knows it is the hard truth!

Thats why i block the idiot i remember now. Shithole is always good. Dont bother with them. Once they are blacklisted by insurance for existing illness we see how they die

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal

Government already say they dont practices giving free safety net.
What they do is they keep your money in cpf and control how you use or spend it in future.
No one can stop them but majority supporting that idea

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Government already say they dont practices giving free safety net.
What they do is they keep your money in cpf and control how you use or spend it in future.
No one can stop them but majority supporting that idea

They should highly tax the rich n higher income earner n subsidize those poor n seniors above 60 yrs of age. Dont listen to crap stories like hw MIW spin n say rich may migrate to other countries.

flushroses

Alfrescian
Loyal

You nailed it man. Everything in SG goes way too high for salaries to cover everything(including your future).