• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do news of sudden death affect your views on life?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No compulsion in religion. Can assure u will not be reincarnated. Go search the truth, mate
Abang, your view of no reincarnation comes from what you've read in the Quran. Need to read wider lah.:thumbsup:

Oh dear, I just realised I am getting sucked into another "discussion" with you on religion!:eek: I don't want, I don't want!!:cry::biggrin:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone once told me this, evil people prosper but good people continue to suffer. I know of this CB Kia Botak fucktard who cheated people of their hard earned money, running away after these kind people have helped him out during his hard times. And guess what, he recently had a windfall and is enjoying life right now.

There is this bastard, a monster. No friends. All hate him.
We cursed him everyday to die or suffer from cancer. Yet he is living well. Good
health.!!
Seems, the more you cursed him, the more good he gets.!!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Abang, your view of no reincarnation comes from what you've read in the Quran. Need to read wider lah.:thumbsup:

Oh dear, I just realised I am getting sucked into another "discussion" with you on religion!:eek: I don't want, I don't want!!:cry::biggrin:

Quran never mention about reincarnation. But we have answers to how human exists. Do u have answers for tat? :biggrin:

terry1965

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont you know already, we humans actually came from the Aliens the Anunaki, no wonder the religions always state about flying angels etc

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Satan will distract mankind from the truth. Fm Aliens to multiple gods to no god. Tats Satan agenda.

[Satan] said, “Because You (Allah) have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path. Then I will come to them from before them and from behind them and on their right and on their left, and You will not find most of them grateful [to You].” (Qur’an, 7:16-17)

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Quran never mention about reincarnation. But we have answers to how human exists. Do u have answers for tat? :biggrin:
I know the Quran never mentioned reincarnation. The Bible too. It's against their agenda.:biggrin:

Yes, I have the answer to how humans exist. It's all to do with biology. The sperm fertilizes the egg, and nine months later, a baby is born. Tio boh abang?:thumbsup: Are you impressed with my knowledge?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about those people who profess to be staunch believers of faith that promises them heaven, paradise? And yet fight tooth and nail to stay alive. Hypocrisy or a lack of faith?
Heaven is not a place. it is a state of being. From the heavenly state of being of the inner you, you create the environment that is heavenly.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know the Quran never mentioned reincarnation. The Bible too. It's against their agenda.:biggrin:

Yes, I have the answer to how humans exist. It's all to do with biology. The sperm fertilizes the egg, and nine months later, a baby is born. Tio boh abang?:thumbsup: Are you impressed with my knowledge?
The Bible did mentioned about reincarnation but it was removed from the text by the dark. This is to keep people in low vibration and not knowing the truth.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Heaven is not a place. it is a state of being. From the heavenly state of being of the inner you, you create the environment that is heavenly.
I am with you on this, mostly. But those holy books teach heaven as being in a different realm. A paradise for all eternity.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The Bible did mentioned about reincarnation but it was removed from the text by the dark. This is to keep people in low vibration and not knowing the truth.
Jesus was reported (and referenced) as having mentioned reincarnation. But this was removed, together with the other "gnostic gospels" because they did not fit the narrative the early church people wanted to put forth.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am with you on this, mostly. But those holy books teach heaven as being in a different realm. A paradise for all eternity.
Well, i learn from ascended masters, higher dimensional ETs, Archangels, reincarnated starseeds, lightworkers and channelers. I believe what these lovely beings taught. :smile:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Well, i learn from ascended masters, higher dimensional ETs, Archangels, reincarnated starseeds, lightworkers and channelers. I believe what these lovely beings taught. :smile:
You certainly are a unique and privileged individual to have the opportunity to learn from them! I only learn from watching youtube videos.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus was reported (and referenced) as having mentioned reincarnation. But this was removed, together with the other "gnostic gospels" because they did not fit the narrative the early church people wanted to put forth.
I learn from Channelers, The high vibration ones. Those who are not high vibrations will channel beings that are the fake dark ones who act like ascended masters.

Jesus, Kwan Yin, Buddha, Maitreya, and even Luificer has been channeled by lightworkers to send message to us. Luificer is not satan. In a nutshell, he is creating bad outcomes to allow beings to learn to see the light and then hold on to the light stronger. Something like that.

Satan and his sons has been sent to the god head or central sun, which means they have been killed and no more in existence. This happen in year 2018 earth time.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
You certainly are a unique and privileged individual to have the opportunity to learn from them! I only learn from watching youtube videos.
i also learn from online too, they post it online. However, i have experienced divine guidance and happenings after learning from them and doing inner work. It is amazing. We are beings of love and creators. we can create and manifest anything we want. The dark can't do that so they need to parasite our energy to keep them alive and only negative energy.

By the way, anyone can learn and ascend to manifest anything you want. Nothing special, just do inner work and everyone can rise.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I learn from Channelers, The high vibration ones. Those who are not high vibrations will channel beings that are the fake dark ones who act like ascended masters.

Jesus, Kwan Yin, Buddha, Maitreya, and even Luificer has been channeled by lightworkers to send message to us. Luificer is not satan. In a nutshell, he is creating bad outcomes to allow beings to learn to see the light and then hold on to the light stronger. Something like that.

Satan and his sons has been sent to the god head or central sun, which means they have been killed and no more in existence. This happen in year 2018 earth time.
i also learn from online too, they post it online. However, i have experienced divine guidance and happenings after learning from them and doing inner work. It is amazing. We are beings of love and creators. we can create and manifest anything we want. The dark can't do that so they need to parasite our energy to keep them alive and only negative energy.

By the way, anyone can learn and ascend to manifest anything you want. Nothing special, just do inner work and everyone can rise.
Thank you for sharing. This is insightful stuff, very interesting. :thumbsup: