• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do news of sudden death affect your views on life?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
alive today and gone tomorrow.. news such as the Tg pagar accident, the tree fell on the jogger... I tend to ask if i should plan so much for the future coz you don't know when you will be suay and god take away your IC.. TG pagar you can say bad decision, but the jogger definitely is unforeseen... what do you guys think?

News of a sudden birth is far more upsetting.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything which comes suddenly is too hard to take
Plan you need to plan but whether things follow according to your plan is another issue
计划永远赶不上变化 :biggrin:
Have to see open and with a happy heart

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
News of a sudden birth is far more upsetting.
KNN my uncle always wondering why those loser of losers no money but still aim for birth and bring their child along to suffer with them KNN on the other hand some leech farkers simply leefused to give birth KNN

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alive today and gone tomorrow.. news such as the Tg pagar accident, the tree fell on the jogger... I tend to ask if i should plan so much for the future coz you don't know when you will be suay and god take away your IC.. TG pagar you can say bad decision, but the jogger definitely is unforeseen... what do you guys think?
Looking at the pattern of how PAP kept winning vote, do you think voters worried at all?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about those people who profess to be staunch believers of faith that promises them heaven, paradise? And yet fight tooth and nail to stay alive. Hypocrisy or a lack of faith?

Muslims r not suppose to take their own lives. Just like jinn, we humans r born into this world to worship Allah azzawajal till kick the bucket. Then we will be resurrected, judge n account for all our past action/deeds when we were alive. Promise of paradise r for those righteous one. But i myself cant guarantee i will go to paradise. No hypocrisy here. But i ustand ur pastor said those who believe in John 3:16, guarantee go heaven.:smile:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Bloody hell, here I am just thinking if I should trim or pluck out those white nose hairs.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims r not suppose to take their own lives. Just like jinn, we humans r born into this world to worship Allah azzawajal till kick the bucket. Then we will be resurrected, judge n account for all our past action/deeds when we were alive. Promise of paradise r for those righteous one. But i myself cant guarantee i will go to paradise. No hypocrisy here. But i ustand ur pastor said those who believe in John 3:16, guarantee go heaven.:smile:

I'm also told that shld one convert to Islam one is guaranteed Paradise!!! If it was that easy, heaven will be full house.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm also told that shld one convert to Islam one is guaranteed Paradise!!! If it was that easy, heaven will be full house.

Tats right. If one convert to Islam then he has to be a good practicing Muslim. Cert of conversion to Islam doesnt guarantee one to Paradise.

“And the life of this world is nothing but a sport and a play; and as for the next Abode; that most surely is the life—did they but know. [Q29:64]

Last edited:

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like I know of friends same age or younger that passed away .. it makes me wonder knn stress so much for wat, plan so much for wat... but hor. live like no tomorrow sekali long live, bo lui also headache

If I may add in.
Is it just me or some of you encounter this too.
All my good friends who are kind at heart died earlier.
But those ex-friends who are scumbags like cheating your money, or bullying their parents, etc are alive and kicking well.

So, is it common that good people died earlier than bad people?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I may add in.
Is it just me or some of you encounter this too.
All my good friends who are kind at heart died earlier.
But those ex-friends who are scumbags like cheating your money, or bullying their parents, etc are alive and kicking well.

So, is it common that good people died earlier than bad people?

Someone once told me this, evil people prosper but good people continue to suffer. I know of this CB Kia Botak fucktard who cheated people of their hard earned money, running away after these kind people have helped him out during his hard times. And guess what, he recently had a windfall and is enjoying life right now.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seemed not that long ago we were attending weddings of school mates

Now starting to attend funerals or hear news about someone dropped dead

Wow. Is this what life is??