• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Dina Wong - make a full and unreserved apology

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• dina-wong.jpg
    dina-wong.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 189
  • 254235_104672899627286_2700363_n.jpg
    254235_104672899627286_2700363_n.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 693

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It looks clean with that rabid bitchwhore ginfreely under Ignored, she should be culled.
Meanwhile, Dina Wong should get her nipples clamped.

Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard harrassing me in my threads got cheek to preach. COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another funny and potentially epic thread ruined. Sam Leong has really given up on the forum

Bloody thick-skinned mudlander Chinese bastard acting blur making insinuating insults COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
And look at how fucking evil this mudlander is. Despite my thread started 45 mins before his post about mudlander thieves, he has no shame no repentance and still want to die die step on me. Typical trait of barbarian mudlanders narrow hearted and evil and no sense of self reflection.

Consider putting your story in a signature. This will help stop every damn thread being polluted with your "mudlander/neighbour" grievances. Seek psychiatric help if you must, and as I have done when like you, I had an evil "mudlander" in JB who bullied me, stole my stuff, took pictures of my nuts, my schlong, etc.

I improved tremendously after that six months of intensive psychiatric treatment. It turned me into a much better person, an angel in fact. With my much improved personality, my "evil" neighbour and I became best friends. Seven years ago, he consented to me marrying his teenage daughter. He is now a happy grandfather to three grandsons and four granddaughters and I address him respectfully as "Pa" even though I am much older than him.

You too can have a similar happy ending if you take the route I did by seeking psychiatric help.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were crazy doesn't mean I am crazy. All I wrote here are truths. Nothing to do with my personality but the barbarian mudlander Chinese bullying personality big entitlement to call people public toilet when they are the ones who did all the WRONG like illegal extension, illegal dogs, littering, stealing pics, harrassing me with firecrackers etc etc etc. Obviously they are the mad ones not me. Go tell them to seek psychiatric help not me.

Consider putting your story in a signature. This will help stop every damn thread being polluted with your "mudlander/neighbour" grievances. Seek psychiatric help if you must, and as I have done when like you, I had an evil "mudlander" in JB who bullied me, stole my stuff, took pictures of my nuts, my schlong, etc.

I improved tremendously after that six months of intensive psychiatric treatment. It turned me into a much better person, an angel in fact. With my much improved personality, my "evil" neighbour and I became best friends. Seven years ago, he consented to me marrying his teenage daughter. He is now a happy grandfather to three grandsons and four granddaughters and I address him respectfully as "Pa" even though I am much older than him.

You too can have a similar happy ending if you take the route I did by seeking psychiatric help.

Last edited:

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jialat nowadays....horn a car, they get down and challenge you. Take taxi dont want to pay and create trouble...singaporeans are really stressed...

Better stay away from them....

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jialat nowadays....horn a car, they get down and challenge you. Take taxi dont want to pay and create trouble...singaporeans are really stressed...

Better stay away from them....

yes, Singaporeans are stressed because SPF is not doing its job.

Driving is very stressful ...look at the e-scooters,e-bikes, lawlessness on the road

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You were crazy doesn't mean I am crazy. All I wrote here are truths. Nothing to do with my personality but the barbarian mudlander Chinese bullying personality big entitlement to call people public toilet when they are the ones who did all the WRONG like illegal extension, illegal dogs, littering, stealing pics, harrassing me with firecrackers etc etc etc. Obviously they are the mad ones not me. Go tell them to seek psychiatric help not me.

Like you, I underwent a prolonged period of denial and refused to address the underlying root cause of my problem, i.e. my totally fucked-up personality. Once I did so, I became a changed and happy man to the extent that I was able to live peacefully with my once "evil" JB neighbour, snare his young teenage daughter into marriage and despite my age, am now the father of seven young beautiful children.

From all that I have read of your postings, you are definitely suffering from either a thoroughly fucked up personality or Asperger Syndrome and are very possibly, autistic. The repetitive story, themes, inability to get along with everyone, etc are dead giveaways.

Psychiatric help can and will help you.

Good luck with the treatment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone here once said that psychiatrist in Spore are not even fully qualified as those in USA with more comprehensive training and so can't trust fully the diagnosis. And look here now we have an ex patient here diagnosing another as whatever syndrome. Either your psychiatrist didn't heal you properly or you just love to play psychiatrist diagnosing others sick without qualifications and without consultation. Fool proof ways to get wrong diagnosis like yours.

And btw as neighbours I have done more than my part to write nice letters, smile and talk nicely and even bothered to play road sweeper many times to sweep up the litter they threw to the road outside their house and flow downwards to the road outside my house as it is on a downward slope. Whereas these fucked up barbarian mudlander Chinese treated me transparent without a smile from day one. These fucking arrogant bastards are the ones with fucked up personality, not me.

Like you, I underwent a prolonged period of denial and refused to address the underlying root cause of my problem, i.e. my totally fucked-up personality. Once I did so, I became a changed and happy man to the extent that I was able to live peacefully with my once "evil" JB neighbour, snare his young teenage daughter into marriage and despite my age, am now the father of seven young beautiful children.

From all that I have read of your postings, you are definitely suffering from either a thoroughly fucked up personality or Asperger Syndrome and are very possibly, autistic. The repetitive story, themes, inability to get along with everyone, etc are dead giveaways.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone here once said that psychiatrist in Spore are not even fully qualified as those in USA with more comprehensive training and so can't trust fully the diagnosis. And look here now we have an ex patient here diagnosing another as whatever syndrome. Either your psychiatrist didn't heal you properly or you just love to play psychiatrist diagnosing others sick without qualifications and without consultation. Fool proof ways to get wrong diagnosis like yours.

And btw as neighbours I have done more than my part to write nice letters, smile and talk nicely and even bothered to play road sweeper many times to sweep up the litter they threw to the road outside their house and flow downwards to my house as it is on a downward slope. Whereas these fucked up barbarian mudlander Chinese treated me transparent without a smile from day one. These fucking arrogant bastards are the ones with fucked up personality, not me.

dont anyhow quote me... fark off

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very nice fairy tale store.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very nice fairy tale store.

Yeah another mudlander telling lies using fairy tale. Conversely mine is all truths. Now thinking back i am indeed stupid to play free road sweeper for one year. Their sultan ought to confer me a best tourist award sweeping up the skeleton of his barbarian mudlanders Chinese subjects.