• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diaoyu Islands 钓鱼台群岛 calling all PRC supporters

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
820x.jpg

University students hold banners as they demonstrate during an anti-Japan protest at Chunxi Road business area in Chengdu October 16, 2010.​

Look at the banner in the middle saying 回收琉球。PRCs do know their history. Diaoyutai (Senkaku) was part of Ryuku (Okinawa). Ryukyu was a protectorate under Ming Dynasty China. However, sometime after Admiral Zheng He's voyages ended and Duke Zheng Chenggong kicked Holland out of Taiwan, Ming somehow decided a sea-ban (cut off all sea trades and naval seafaring).

Japanese Shogunate Daimyo Tokugawa Ieyasu took advantage and started to rule the waves of the eastern seas, half forcing and half coercing Ryukyu to defect from Ming loyalty and pledge loyalty to Japan. Ryukyu finally relented and Ming couldn't be bothered too since they weren't interested at sea anymore. By the time Japanese Meiji Restoration, Japan officially annexed Ryukyu as a province of Japan, renaming it Okinawa but Diaoyutai (becoming Senkaku) wasn't part of the province, it was under the Japanese colonial administration in Taiwan.

After WW2 Japan surrendered, US and allies recognised Okinawa as part of Japan (as US saw their interests there too). Taiwan was surrendered back to ROC. However, KMT was busy at civil war with PLA, and the mineral reserves under Diaoyutai wasn't discovered yet, so they also couldn't be bothered about the ownership question of some small islands.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the Communist regime, :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:!!!

why hate the Japanese when your Russian master are bullying your own citizens too???
Why try so hard to bring back a small diaoyu island when the size of 32 taiwans had been given to the russian as a gift???

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ObTBjM6hpA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ObTBjM6hpA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The Communist chinese said the japanese invade China, bully them!!!who were the one not fighting the Japanese during world war 2 but leave most of the fight to the KMT ROC???

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HqL_dTlYRxE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HqL_dTlYRxE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: ... but they did not remember who are the one who make them suffer more???

在中共统治的60年中,根据中共官方的统计,至少三千万到四千万中国人非正常死亡,其_中尤其以死于大跃进导致的大饥荒和死于文化大革命的人为最多,而在对法轮功已进行了十_年的迫害中,已知有三千三百多名法轮功修炼者死于当局的酷刑折磨。

中共还利用它的党文化彻底摧毁了中华民族的传统文化和道德理念,在所谓的经济高速发展_中,在豢养了一个贪污腐败的官商阶层的同时,将广大的民众置于绝对的贫困,并将中国的_自然环境污染破坏殆尽。

中共政权已经是人类历史上最腐败、最残暴、最堕落的政权,因此,人们将中共的建政日—_十月一日称为中国的国殇日。

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aw4HE4e04Ko?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aw4HE4e04Ko?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
keep saying the japanese bully china people. :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

but their own communist leader are the one who make use of their stupid and gain more support from the locals to strengthen their rule in china.

the communist regime did not even care about the poor people.
the japanese even have the reporter to care for them.really shame on those chinese communist!!!

在经济成长的背后,中国农村有约6000万的贫困人口。贫穷的原因在哪里?有何方法援_助他们?本片跟踪采访半年,描写了在贫困地区扶贫的都市青年的奋斗和农村的现实。

迄今为止已有7万人参加的都市青年扶贫计划。今年,有13名年轻人被派遣到黄土高原的_最贫困地区-宁夏回族自治区西吉县。成员之一、上海名门复旦大学的梁佩思(22岁),_拒绝了来自外资企业的招聘,决定自愿去贫穷农村的中学任教一年。

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EcRGDdPYOXM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EcRGDdPYOXM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
720x.jpg

A protester holds a banner with the message of "Boycott Japanese goods" outside a Uniqlo clothes shop from Japan during an anti-Japan protest at Chunxi Road business area in Chengdu October 16, 2010. Protesters took to the streets in several Chinese cities to vent their anger against Japan on Saturday, and thousands marched in Tokyo in the second anti-China rally this month following a row over disputed islands.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
730x.jpg

People stand near an overturned car in Mianyang, southwest China's Sichuan province, Sunday night, Oct. 17, 2010. Anti-Japan demonstrations took place for a second day in China despite its government's call for restraint, with protesters throwing stones at a Japanese restaurant, breaking windows of Japanese cars and clashing with police in Mianyang Sunday, according to Japan's Kyodo News.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
670x.jpg

People surround a damaged car in Mianyang, southwest China's Sichuan province, Sunday night, Oct. 17, 2010.​

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
these china communist bastard are really like shit.
they bully their own people and now they dare to say japanese bully them?
ask these stupid chinese communist bastard holigan not to use japanese products whole life lar.knn :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

i wonder if these bastards will eat shushi??

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VLF7wD1VROw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VLF7wD1VROw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
670x.jpg

People surround a damaged car in Mianyang, southwest China's Sichuan province, Sunday night, Oct. 17, 2010.​

everyone here can see how gangster type all these communist chinese is.
damn shame on them!!!

hope singapore government dont allow them into singapore!!! at least the japanese are well manner than these PRC holigans!!! :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why hate the Japanese when your Russian master are bullying your own citizens too???
Why try so hard to bring back a small diaoyu island when the size of 32 taiwans had been given to the russian as a gift???

PRC really annoy you. :biggrin:

agree with this but in fairness, Outer Manchuria was ceded by Qing Dynasty ( without any wars ) and ROC didn't dispute the territory too. It's very hard for PRC to reclaim that land back.
how come you never whack Chiang Kai Shek for ceding away Outer Mongolia? no double standards. :p

IMO, the most stupid land PRC had given away was ceding north part of Shan state to Burma ( 3 times Taiwan size ) for the sake of evicting Li Mi 8th army group from Chinese territory.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC really annoy you. :biggrin:

agree with this but in fairness, Outer Manchuria was ceded by Qing Dynasty ( without any wars ) and ROC didn't dispute the territory too. It's very hard for PRC to reclaim that land back.
how come you never whack Chiang Kai Shek for ceding away Outer Mongolia? no double standards. :p

IMO, the most stupid land PRC had given away was ceding north part of Shan state to Burma ( 3 times Taiwan size ) for the sake of evicting Li Mi 8th army group from Chinese territory.

haha, :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

yes PRC really annoy me!!! But wait, not the chinese culture or good Chinese people.What i mean is those holigans, corrupted, selfish and also communist chinese whom i hate most!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

i know most singaporeans fark care about politics.they only know 5c... how to fark more girls, how to earn more money so that they can eat good foods, fark pretty mei mei and boast about how their living standard are sooo good and only know how to buy the latest Iphone!!!

Nope, i am not like them.Because my job timing allow me to have alot of free time, i use most of my time studying politics and social science!!!

my greatest regret is , i dont have the fate to be a leader.or else, i confirm lead a revoluntionary force and bring down communist regime in china!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

china problem is our problem.becos we are chinese and what china did will more or less effect our reputation as a whole.the westerners wont think of us as singaporeans or taiwanese.we are chinese in their eyes.

fake milk for example, becos of this stupid communist system, allowing their corrupted businessmen linking to the corrupted officials to go free and any bad news will be banned in china.

i can start a thread totally about the china communist bad deed.well, will start one soon and then i wont start anymore thread.all the information will all be in that thread le!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

by the way, i have bad english to begin with!!! :smile:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all China supporters see u this weekend at hong lim park.
Fuck the Nipon dog.

The Diaoyu island issue is a china/taiwan/japan matter. Not a singapore matter.

For all those who have beem complaining that there are too many PRC in singapore and yet want to take part in the Diaoyu matter, it just show you are a hypocrtic.

Where is your focus and what is your real objective?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If anyone care about my opinion, I think Diaoyutai should go to ROC.

1. When Qing Dynasty ceded Taiwan to Japan, that Taiwan included Diaoyutai which wasn't annexed by Japan into Okinawa when they converted Ryukyu into a prefecture.

2. Japan surrender of Taiwan back to ROC should include Diaoyutai as part of Taiwan, since that was what was ceded to them and voided by the surrender.

3. Japan accuses PRC and ROC of only being interested in the mineral reserves discovered later. So are Japanese themeselves. They also couldn't be bothered much with a few small islands when the seas between Okinawa and Taiwan were all under their control, and Diaoyutai dinged-donged between Okinawa prefecture government and Taiwan Japanese colonial administration like unwanted kid.

4. PRC conquered the whole of mainland China 20+ provinces except Taiwan held by ROC. Diaoyutai therefore should be part of Taiwan and logically and legally, part of ROC unless PRC manages to unite all China including Taiwan.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. When Qing Dynasty ceded Taiwan to Japan, that Taiwan included Diaoyutai which wasn't annexed by Japan into Okinawa when they converted Ryukyu into a prefecture.

2. Japan surrender of Taiwan back to ROC should include Diaoyutai as part of Taiwan, since that was what was ceded to them and voided by the surrender.

3. Japan accuses PRC and ROC of only being interested in the mineral reserves discovered later. So are Japanese themeselves. They also couldn't be bothered much with a few small islands when the seas between Okinawa and Taiwan were all under their control, and Diaoyutai dinged-donged between Okinawa prefecture government and Taiwan Japanese colonial administration like unwanted kid.

4. PRC conquered the whole of mainland China 20+ provinces except Taiwan held by ROC. Diaoyutai therefore should be part of Taiwan and logically and legally, part of ROC unless PRC manages to unite all China including Taiwan.

yes i agree!!! Unless, ROC fight back to mainland and crush the communist regime!!! or the PRC crush the ROC!!!
For world peace, a democratic china, upright, law and order and a less evil government, ROC should be the only country we should support!!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3. Diaoyutai dinged-donged between Okinawa prefecture government and Taiwan Japanese colonial administration like unwanted kid.

1. Japan absorbed Senkaku into Okinawa before Qing Dynasty ceded Taiwan to Japan. Diaoyutai was not ceded with Taiwan in treaty of Shimonoseki (1895 ) Chinese claims suggested all islands with close proximity to Taiwan was naturally ceded to Japan but proximity to the mainland is not a benchmark for gauging ownership under maritime international law.

3. Senkaku was always administrated under Okinawa prefecture, not Taiwan colony from 1895-1945.

China first discovered Diaoyutai but they failed to assert sovereignty over the islands when Japan was eying it too. From 1945-1949, ROC didn't demand Diaoyutai return with Taiwan, they only start claiming the islands in 1950s. PRC in 1970s when mineral reserves were discovered.

think Japan government's argument for Senkaku is credible.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japan absorbed Senkaku into Okinawa before Qing Dynasty ceded Taiwan to Japan. Diaoyutai was not ceded with Taiwan in treaty of Shimonoseki (1895 ) Chinese claims suggested all islands with close proximity to Taiwan was naturally ceded to Japan but proximity to the mainland is not a benchmark for gauging ownership under maritime international law.

Read the Japanese protesters' banners. They themselves said since 1895.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look at the banner in the middle saying 回收琉球。PRCs do know their history. Diaoyutai (Senkaku) was part of Ryuku (Okinawa). Ryukyu was a protectorate under Ming Dynasty China. However, sometime after Admiral Zheng He's voyages ended and Duke Zheng Chenggong kicked Holland out of Taiwan, Ming somehow decided a sea-ban (cut off all sea trades and naval seafaring).

Japanese Shogunate Daimyo Tokugawa Ieyasu took advantage and started to rule the waves of the eastern seas, half forcing and half coercing Ryukyu to defect from Ming loyalty and pledge loyalty to Japan. Ryukyu finally relented and Ming couldn't be bothered too since they weren't interested at sea anymore. By the time Japanese Meiji Restoration, Japan officially annexed Ryukyu as a province of Japan, renaming it Okinawa but Diaoyutai (becoming Senkaku) wasn't part of the province, it was under the Japanese colonial administration in Taiwan.

After WW2 Japan surrendered, US and allies recognised Okinawa as part of Japan (as US saw their interests there too). Taiwan was surrendered back to ROC. However, KMT was busy at civil war with PLA, and the mineral reserves under Diaoyutai wasn't discovered yet, so they also couldn't be bothered about the ownership question of some small islands.

yeah ram again showing his anti-chinese side. :wink:

Pls lah you're anti chinese just admit it man. It's okay this is singapore where the more proficient your english the superior you are.

You won't be lonely too there are many chinese that hate their own race and love to be the dogs of the other races. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read the Japanese protesters' banners. They themselves said since 1895.

which banners?, maybe you can tell me.

This is def correct.
Japan has govt papers to show they annexed Senkaku before Taiwan and treaty of Shimonoseki is available to read online.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you whack him for what, he's saying the giant island Diaoyutai belong to us - 中国人, 华人, 炎黃子孫. :biggrin:

Thanks, but he's crazy. Even if I say Chinese is top number one superior race, he'll attack me for anti-Chinese. Used to it already. Anyway, the Japanese protest banner said Japan held Senkaku since 1895, PRC started claiming since 1971. It's here in the forum, posted by either Postnew or Singveld. I'm sorry so many threads and so many posts, I coudn't find it now.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you whack him for what, he's saying the giant island Diaoyutai belong to us - 中国人, 华人, 炎黃子孫. :biggrin:

I was responding to that post of his that mentioned what japan found it cos it annexed ryuko islands blah blah blah. He mentioned that it should go to roc in a later post correct?