• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dialect Poll

What's your mother tongue?

• Teochew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hakka

• Hainanese

• Total voters

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pick the one you're most acquainted with even if your parents spoke different dialects

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
stepfather is hokkien
real father don't know
mother is mixed chinese and peranakan
so.vote hokkien?

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which one of these dialects sound the most vulgar? Fuckeins should top the list for vulgarity in my opinion

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which one of these dialects sound the most vulgar? Fuckeins should top the list for vulgarity in my opinion
Wait until u tio from Cantonese, can one sentence address your whole 18th gen ancestors De woh

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Many hainanese and hakka speak very fluent Cantonese like native speakers
Well good for them. I like the cantonese language, it sounds melodic. Teochew also. But hainanese and hokkien sound crude and abrasive.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
China CCP want to eliminate dialect to further consolidate tge power..
A good lessom learnt from Paradise Isle
From what I understand, mandarin was a dialect from northern china. Which was adopted as a national language and imposed on the rest of the country.