• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Desperate elderly man set himself ablaze

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest to all seniors and pioneer generation reading my post to do this. If you have been laid off, and are elderly and hence unemployable, go to your MP office and pour the petrol on him. Don't pour on yourself. This way, they will send you to Changi Prison or IMH and in either case, you will receive 3 square meals a day, free medical care and a roof over your head and a bed to sleep on. Therefore, you can still have a purpose in life. Not to self immolate yourself but to direct this at a PAP MP. If enough MPs get doused with petrol, they will get the message. And all of singapore will benefit. think about it.

Good idea. That should wake the MPs up immediately. Best is to synchronise the act.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good idea. That should wake the MPs up immediately. Best is to synchronise the act.

calling for violence and death against mps is very despicable and no laughing matter. authorities will not take this lightly and will hunt both of you down like hound dogs chasing after rabbits. best for you and papsmear to hide in laos when investigation starts. brotherly advice.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
calling for violence and death against mps is very despicable and no laughing matter. authorities will not take this lightly and will hunt both of you down like hound dogs chasing after rabbits. best for you and papsmear to hide in laos when investigation starts. brotherly advice.

PAP MPs will face their karma eventually. The death cross is written on their forehead.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP MPs will face their karma eventually. The death cross is written on their forehead.

bad karma as a result of natural causes or accidents is a different matter altogether. inciting lesser mortal sinkies to immolate their higher mortal mps or maim, injure, or kill them is illegal and punishable by law. this site nor should any other site except those espousing terrorism should not condone violence in that way. perpetrators will not be given the blind eye. we are jaga and we are watching.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Yes, its a great self esteem for them too. They think they are worthless to society, but by doing this act, they are contributing constructively to society.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha....engaging in talk cocks to try to win friendship and form alliance.....
really jiak liow bee cock sucker......

what the shit are you talking about, asshole? why do I need to form an alliance with my own clone?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

what are you talking about? everyone knows we are buddies. If they come after me, I will just hide out in your place in San Jose. Drink your beer and fuck your daughter.............like I always do.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i reccomend eliminating the top 1 percent or 5 percent of the population.according the inequality studies the top 10 percent in singapore and america control 60 percent and 75 percent of the wealth in each country respectively......by eliminating a tiny percentage of the population,a lot of capital and resources will be freed up,improving the lives of the rest of the population tremendously.considering the bottom 30 percent of the population control less than 2 percent of the wealth,if we kill the richest 1 percent,the average wealth of the bottom 30 percent in singapore will increase by approximately 20 times......this old man would be enjoying 3 meals at food court or restaurant and free flow of Heineken all day everyday.

life in singapore would not be so painful that it leads to self immolation.

I agree with you on this. 90% of the top 10% in singapore that you mentioned are PAP MIWs, cronies and FamilEE and FamiKwa. Eliminating them is a good start. The other 10% of the top 10%, well, its collateral damage. Some losses have to be suffered.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what are you talking about? everyone knows we are buddies. If they come after me, I will just hide out in your place in San Jose. Drink your beer and fuck your daughter.............like I always do.

too bad i don't have a daughter, but i'll arrange for my neighbor's daughter to be your companion. she has high iq too as her family are either doctors or engineers. and then we can drink with gopalan in Fremont until pissed drunk.

image.jpg

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
what the shit are you talking about, asshole? why do I need to form an alliance with my own clone?
hahaha....this is because u and your clones (Scroobal, GD, TFBH; etc...) are all wayang kings....pretending to be "unique" individual......
and tried to be too clever by half to outdo each other with retarded comments...
and yes.....pigs can fly also..

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
That dead loser wouldn't find himself in such a pickle if he had studied harder, found himself a better paying job and did some financial planning.

leongSam and pretenderSam totally agreed with you. We will go a step further , that dead loser should have been born into the
lee family.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bad karma as a result of natural causes or accidents is a different matter altogether. inciting lesser mortal sinkies to immolate their higher mortal mps or maim, injure, or kill them is illegal and punishable by law. this site nor should any other site except those espousing terrorism should not condone violence in that way. perpetrators will not be given the blind eye. we are jaga and we are watching.

The PAP treats sinkees like shits. They don't give a damn. Why should sinkees give a damn about the MPs? If some deranged people choose to exact revenge, we should applaud them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha....this is because u and your clones (Scroobal, GD, TFBH; etc...) are all wayang kings....pretending to be "unique" individual......
and tried to be too clever by half to outdo each other with retarded comments...
and yes.....pigs can fly also..

U left out a couple more names, jackass.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
too bad i don't have a daughter, but i'll arrange for my neighbor's daughter to be your companion. she has high iq too as her family are either doctors or engineers. and then we can drink with gopalan in Fremont until pissed drunk.

View attachment 26896

I wouldn't want to take away your regular fuck sessions with your neighbour's daughter. Gopalan and I will cheong on our own.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fear them hunting me down? i have gone past that threshold. i worry more about my little bro if he can mari kita every morning.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest to all seniors and pioneer generation reading my post to do this. If you have been laid off, and are elderly and hence unemployable, go to your MP office and pour the petrol on him. Don't pour on yourself. This way, they will send you to Changi Prison or IMH and in either case, you will receive 3 square meals a day, free medical care and a roof over your head and a bed to sleep on. Therefore, you can still have a purpose in life. Not to self immolate yourself but to direct this at a PAP MP. If enough MPs get doused with petrol, they will get the message. And all of singapore will benefit. think about it.

You be, better off dead....IMH will give your "enough" psychotic drugs...to make you a ZOOMBIE...but "roasting" what you have said...will jolt these people into reality....

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You be, better off dead....IMH will give your "enough" psychotic drugs...to make you a ZOOMBIE...but "roasting" what you have said...will jolt these people into reality....
agreed absolutely, all those wood from the bridge should be enuff for imh to start cooking lessons for their inmates, especially roast items for their "haut" cuisine :eek: