• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desmond stepping down?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
From one clown to the next.... why do we keep dishing out these CEO positions to these useless army officers?
Because sinkies are stupid and vote for this. Plus every parent is hopeful their sons can become president scholar or saf overseas scholar become general and get this sort of cushy safe high paying jiak liao be job.

So all support this. Stupid country stupid farking people

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same shit different names. How is this new chap better than the previous idiot? They are basically the same idiots in terms of experience.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Same shit different names. How is this new chap better than the previous idiot? They are basically the same idiots in terms of experience.

At CEO level experience in the same industry is not vital when making a move. A CEO's job is all about the management of resources and the ability to lead an organisation from the front while charting and communicating a clear and concise vision for the future.

The example I can quote from my own experiences is Ralph Norris. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Norris

He went from running a bank to running Air New Zealand and he did a fantastic job in both industries.

The reason why he is good at his job is because of his ability to fix problems and inspire the workforce towards excellence.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At CEO level experience in the same industry is not vital when making a move. A CEO's job is all about the management of resources and the ability to lead an organisation from the front while charting and communicating a clear and concise vision for the future.

The example I can quote from my own experiences is Ralph Norris. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Norris

He went from running a bank to running Air New Zealand and he did a fantastic job in both industries.

The reason why he is good at his job is because of his ability to fix problems and inspire the workforce towards excellence.

U have to be a real twat to even think that the head of an army force is of CEO calibre.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hhahahahhahaa. SAF general = CEO? He's better as a security guard/dog.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even an idiot knows that Chief of Army doesn't do what a CEO of a listed company does.

Sam the boss is showing early onset of dementia symptoms.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I typed this in tears, I want to thank Desmond Quek Buay Gan for his volunteerism in taking up this million dollar salary. Good luck to Neo Liao Bee for stepping in to clear the shit left behind. Btw did he volunteered also?

You can bet your last dollar that these 2 jiakliaobee chobolans are top-notch public-spirited servants; always volunteering their service! lol .

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal

Conversly there has never been an airline CEO (outsider) appointed to run a bank. I can't find an example of a non-banker being made CEO of a bank.

So it has to be true, that in some industries (banking for one) experience in the same industry is vital for the CEO.

The evidence before us shows that in the instance of our MRT, 2 outsiders have helmed the company and it has led to the mess today. Before privitization when the MRT was helmed by an insider, the lines ran smoothly and were problem free.

Why do we persist in ignoring the evidence and making an illogical choice of appointing someone without industry experience?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
he volunteered 2 step down ... wat mor u wanna ask 4? ...

Fuck himself with that lanjiao saf sword?
hara-kiri-khaw-boon-wan_3_1.jpg

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I typed this in tears, I want to thank Desmond Quek Buay Gan for his volunteerism in taking up this million dollar salary. Good luck to Neo Liao Bee for stepping in to clear the shit left behind. Btw did he volunteered also?
From fake general to fake general. I volunteer for salary!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! He even "has no tertiary education and became a cadet at Mobil Oil at age 18":
stuff.co.nz/business/better-business/10068628/Sir-Ralph-Norris-shares-his-road-to-success

Attachments

• 10071767.jpg
    10071767.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 604
  • stuff.co.nz-Sir Ralph Norris shares his road to success.pdf
    37.5 KB · Views: 206

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
U have to be a real twat to even think that the head of an army force is of CEO calibre.

Generals are always of very high calibre. In the US Gen Eisenhower went on to become the 34th President of the United States and a very good one at that.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generals are always of very high calibre. In the US Gen Eisenhower went on to become the 34th President of the United States and a very good one at that.
There are two types of tiger in this world, one is an obedient locked in the cage type, another ran wild in the wild to devour any living food that crossed its path. What do you think ours is?