• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Deserves Mentioning - MRT On the Dot

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
laris_4530.jpg
Was pretty fun taking this risk but knowing that I can catch a later flight and there's no appointment in the morning, was in my Jkt office at 9.10am

please buy some chili back for me...:biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Test the system again, boarded the 7.32am train.

Its 8.07am just arrived at Tanah Merah.

Arrived Changi Airport at 8.16am took 44mins this Sunday morning.

OK finished with my experiments no more in future.

kapkia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time let me know. i give you a free ride. 30 mins can reach changi airport.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Test the system again, boarded the 7.32am train.

Its 8.07am just arrived at Tanah Merah.

Arrived Changi Airport at 8.16am took 44mins this Sunday morning.

OK finished with my experiments no more in future.

Si Kup Por....fuck back homeland Bkk liaozzz boh?

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This morning decided to try take the first train to the airport. Checked MRT's website says first train arrives at 5.45am. Then checked how long it will take it says estimated time is 41 minutes

What about gay sex and homosexuality? Deserves mentioning too. I love gay phones as much as i love gay sex and anal sex.