• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
The women in my family also kept me very busy.

I just come back from Desa Tebrau. My row is about 70% done. The vacant building next to Aeon had finally restarted construction, with scaffolding being erected and bricks hauled up to higher levels. The condominium beside e shophouse I mentioned last time was piling foundation. Plenitude is rich enough to start work without any prebooking of units. Damn confident and strong developer. Even in Singaore this rarely happened for developers.

It was a bad jam at Aeon and Tesco too as many locals went there for shopping. I will share some pictures later.

On e way back, I detoured to Setia Indah, Setia Eco Cascadia, Seri Austin and finally Bandar Dato Onn. I tried very hard to look for e sales office of SEC but failed. SEC made me think of HH as e trademark designs were distinct n pleasant. But e drive out to EDL was very tedious, thanks to e trademark roundabouts n humps. I chanced upon BDO sales office n went in. Phase 12 was almost fully sold out except for two loan rejected units 22x70 around $590k RM. Very good value for money. This phase was sold out in one day in Sep this year. Most buyers were locals for own stay. Next launch is likely to be in mid 2014. Sizes could be around 20x70 for $6xxk RM. H1 2014 should be a quiet period for new launch of terraces in that area (and other parts of Iskandar). Verdict for BDO is very value for money for these two units (get e one away from e Surau if u mind). Next phase will be expensive.

SEC sales office is next to Maslee Wet market in setia indah. Or you can look for the setia indah town park, the sales office is a corner lot beside the town park.

agree BDO terrace house is quite worth it. but these two units were unsold for a long time. I enquired in end of Nov and these two units were also the last two available. I think it's the same two units.

Beside BDO, one can check out the Adda heights clusters / semidees and town park. they're very nice.

Market is quite dead now. waiting to see who blink first, buyers or developers!

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
BDO sales office had quite a number of visitors around 5pm today. One was sigining e SPA. The rest were enquiring e bungalows. The parking lots cars were mostly higher end cars but mine was e lowest end car. By end of Q1 2014, buying momentum shd resume. Where else can e money go to?

I was very lost in Setia Indah onwards. SEC sales office n Adda Heights sales office visit will be left to next time.

On hindsight Plenitude must have accelerated e construction before launch to reduce e impact of inflation. I love to c condos near landed bcoz the former has a tendency to pull up psf of e latter, just like what happended in Singapore n Bukit Indah.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
BDO sales office had quite a number of visitors around 5pm today. One was sigining e SPA. The rest were enquiring e bungalows. The parking lots cars were mostly higher end cars but mine was e lowest end car. By end of Q1 2014, buying momentum shd resume. Where else can e money go to?

I was very lost in Setia Indah onwards. SEC sales office n Adda Heights sales office visit will be left to next time.

On hindsight Plenitude must have accelerated e construction before launch to reduce e impact of inflation. I love to c condos near landed bcoz the former has a tendency to pull up psf of e latter, just like what happended in Singapore n Bukit Indah.

I do got disorientated in setia indah too, no prominent objects, all look alike, but except near to SEC. :p

they didn't cast their line for bdo's bangalows yrs back..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just got info that IKEA is still the owner of the plot. Hope to hear from Plenitude soon on what IKEA is planning to do next.

why should you hear from plenitude re IKEA's plans? shouldn't it be from IKEA? or is it cos you got lobang in plenitude?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should you hear from plenitude re IKEA's plans? shouldn't it be from IKEA? or is it cos you got lobang in plenitude?

Because I like to dig development information about the region from Plenitude's staff :p Their information is normally quite zhun one.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
alright! Yes!! When you say "Next to it", means, further up north? or to the west / east?
It seem strange that ecoworld will develop house and then factory next to each other?
it could be model like SEG, which has setia bz park I next to it.
in this case, north of SEC and JP Perdana is eco wold residential, then further up & to the northwest of it, (nearer to Seelong ), will be ecobiz park which will be next to setia biz park II to compete with.

Drove pass setia bussiness park, noticed Eco Business Park is just next to it and currently they're shaping up e landscape. both parks' look far more better than the residential area. LOL! Swee! Boomz!

oh y im there..? :rolleyes:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove pass setia bussiness park, noticed Eco Business Park is just next to it and currently they're shaping up e landscape. both parks' look far more better than the residential area. LOL! Swee! Boomz!

oh y im there..? :rolleyes:

important people must see everywhere.. keke

oh.. how u know is eco biz park? got see noticeboard with the project name? is it north of setia biz park?

i saw landclearing also north of SEC.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

oh.. how u know is eco biz park? got see noticeboard with the project name? is it north of setia biz park?

Development is pushing northward. A bit sad to see greenery is gone forever.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

fenced signboard up with e green.eco it is just besides setia biz park, further alway from seri austin. Near to the old main rd.

Ah huh..went kulai see see e new aeon n jalan jalan cowboy.
So v near right..?haha..

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Passed by the Pandan bridge and saw extensive river foundation work at one side of the bridge, and the IRDA signboard, so I think there is a high likelihood that this Pandan bridge will be expanded to solve the bottleneck.

The Desa Tebrau condominium has also completed its foundation and is constructing 1st/2nd level. Sales is expected to start around mid of this year. Phase 9D/E bumi units are expected to be launched around March this year, starting from about $650k RM for Type A.

At the IKEA site, I also saw the SI rig, which means some earth work could probably start in a few months' time. Also the vacant building is bricking up nicely.

Below are some photos.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
This new JP Perdana terrace is nearby. The specs are possibly the highest I have seen for terrace at this price: http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/new-la-garden-jp-perdana-for-sale-3324389 Any catch?

what do you mean by specs are highest? 660k is expensive. think they're only subsale for 500k rm MAX. most are ASKING 450-480k. they are small houses. 18x65 only

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propert...@-jp-perdana-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forsale

maybe 660k is a corner lot house with 20ft land..

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
kpo-ed there last time. Price cheap cheap there w bigger unit.

yeah but not so nice to stay there lei, surrounding not so well kept, at nite very dark. errrm. stick to big developers, better infrastructyure.. very important in m'sia!