• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever did enter Malaysia with passport valid for five months plus. Got reminded on my first entry and second time they wrote a note on my passport to show they did remind me and that I shouldn't enter again without a new one :p
If have MACS still okay?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Missed the trip today as I had to cover my colleague for some urgent stuffs. I was planning to load my JB house with more junks from my house in Singapore but now they are stuck in car boot :(

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Missed the trip today as I had to cover my colleague for some urgent stuffs. I was planning to load my JB house with more junks from my house in Singapore but now they are stuck in car boot :(

tot u r another big towkay..:biggrin:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
DT launching 40x90 3 story SemiD tis Sat. how much is e selling, Mr 12?
Maybe can KPO to see see, not many showhse to KPO these days. yawn yawn..:p

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
DT launching 40x90 3 story SemiD tis Sat. how much is e selling, Mr 12?
Maybe can KPO to see see, not many showhse to KPO these days. yawn yawn..:p

I haven't gone there yet due to work, but looking forward to take a short break next week. Besides the launch of the semi-Ds, I hope to catch the "abandoned" structure beside Tebrau Jusco start work. I will definitely do a field report in early Dec :wink: Not many showhouses is good news that the market won't be oversupplied.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Eco Botanic gallery. The sevloper's plot at Tebrau is confirmed near Setia Indah and it will be a self contained Taman with condo, terrace, cluster etc. Near BDO will be e industrial estate. Target launch is next year. I think it shd be in phases due to e size.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Eco Botanic gallery. The sevloper's plot at Tebrau is confirmed near Setia Indah and it will be a self contained Taman with condo, terrace, cluster etc. Near BDO will be e industrial estate. Target launch is next year. I think it shd be in phases due to e size.

"Near" setia indah, means behind SEC and Taman JP perdana, right?
It's a residential taman?
How 'confirmed'.?
So Ecobotanic Eco biz park is adjacent to Setia biz park II along the road to Seelong, right?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Near" setia indah, means behind SEC and Taman JP perdana, right?
It's a residential taman?
How 'confirmed'.?
So Ecobotanic Eco biz park is adjacent to Setia biz park II along the road to Seelong, right?

Positive. These are what I gathered from the sales rep: east side of plot is residential and commercial, while west side is industrial. She seemed quite knowledgeable. What she said was in line with what I think too.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Positive. These are what I gathered from the sales rep: east side of plot is residential and commercial, while west side is industrial. She seemed quite knowledgeable. What she said was in line with what I think too.

Wonderful! i think bro rocker got same info from setia ppl too. hope all these is confirmed correct. then my new house next to taman eco world and some atas shops.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonderful! i think bro rocker got same info from setia ppl too. hope all these is confirmed correct. then my new house next to taman eco world and some atas shops.

Sure huat already. Likely for the EB units to undercut SEC units by 10% at the time of launch. Terraces 20x70 could hit $7xxk RM over there, given that SEC are selling at $8xxk RM. The area will have more jams.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure huat already. Likely for the EB units to undercut SEC units by 10% at the time of launch. Terraces 20x70 could hit $7xxk RM over there, given that SEC are selling at $8xxk RM. The area will have more jams.

not to forget.. further to the east (my guess) next to EB taman will be glenmarie heights. another atas developer.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
not to forget.. further to the east (my guess) next to EB taman will be glenmarie heights. another atas developer.

I just think that it is strange for Glenmarie Heights to sell the land to Eco Botanic to develop the Taman.

I expect these new Tamans to have direct road access to the Senai-Desaru highway in future.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just think that it is strange for Glenmarie Heights to sell the land to Eco Botanic to develop the Taman.

I expect these new Tamans to have direct road access to the Senai-Desaru highway in future.

glenmarie properties (subsidiary of DRB HICOM) were looking for a partner to co develop this large tract for ages. so no surprise. EB has got good connections.
there is a planned east west link behind SEC. hopefully no ugly flyovers.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't gone there yet due to work, but looking forward to take a short break next week. Besides the launch of the semi-Ds, I hope to catch the "abandoned" structure beside Tebrau Jusco start work. I will definitely do a field report in early Dec :wink: Not many showhouses is good news that the market won't be oversupplied.

My contact at Plenitude said that the “property talk” was actually a product briefing of the latest launch of the 3-storey semi-Ds. The e-brochure is here: http://www.plenitude.com.my/mini/images/desaTebrau/Ph12A-BrochureR.pdf and the price is at around $1.5mil RM. Good to go to the office at Desa Tebrau to find out more details.

With regards to the vacant building beside AEON, work had already re-started :smile: I'm going down this weekend to take a look at the site progress of my house and the vacant building, and take some photos.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
With regards to the vacant building beside AEON, work had already re-started :smile: I'm going down this weekend to take a look at the site progress of my house and the vacant building, and take some photos.

Any idea what's in store for the vacant building? No news on Ikea Tebrau also for so long......Haiz.....