• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
$480k RM in the website leh :confused: 2009 sqft built up with some furnishing.

the built up can be confusing. depend how developer calculate. if include whole length of car porch in the calculation , surely built up is more mah. 18*65= 1170 sft. ie the whole porch included. upstairs 18*50 = 900 sft. voila. house built up is 2000++ sft.

JP perdana previouslty was abandoned project , first houses were built looong ago. new developer stepped in later. http://cj.my/post/10383/taman-jp-perdana-and-bandar-pulai-jaya-developers-seek-compromise/

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah but not so nice to stay there lei, surrounding not so well kept, at nite very dark. errrm. stick to big developers, better infrastructyure.. very important in m'sia!

Ya!! Run with SEC horse sure lose one street length!! Blink blink..

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
the built up can be confusing. depend how developer calculate. if include whole length of car porch in the calculation , surely built up is more mah. 18*65= 1170 sft. ie the whole porch included. upstairs 18*50 = 900 sft. voila. house built up is 2000++ sft.

JP perdana previouslty was abandoned project , first houses were built looong ago. new developer stepped in later. http://cj.my/post/10383/taman-jp-perdana-and-bandar-pulai-jaya-developers-seek-compromise/

I think the end products have pretty solid specs despite the history. Location-wise it is still quite okay for the price.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the end products have pretty solid specs despite the history. Location-wise it is still quite okay for the price.

drive there at mid night and then report back your finding. :smile: :smile: i have. original price about 36x K RM from developer

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2429334/all

i think seri austin emery much better. also new house, but you drive there at midnight can see the difference

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propert...stin-emery-2-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forsale

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
unnamed.jpg

correction, is 18x65 only there.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
drive there at mid night and then report back your finding. :smile: :smile: i have. original price about 36x K RM from developer

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2429334/all

i think seri austin emery much better. also new house, but you drive there at midnight can see the difference

http://www.iproperty.com.my/propert...stin-emery-2-2-sty-terrace-link-house-forsale

Okay, I trust the view of local experts :p

But the specs are really delicious, especially the stainless/glass railing for the stairs, stainless steel gate, ready kitchen etc for only $300k RM. That is a freehold terrace at about the price of a puny 2-room HDB in Singapore.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, I trust the view of local experts :p

But the specs are really delicious, especially the stainless/glass railing for the stairs, stainless steel gate, ready kitchen etc for only $300k RM. That is a freehold terrace at about the price of a puny 2-room HDB in Singapore.

300k rm should be bumi price. but the specs are generous, you're right. I never realized that. btw i'm not local of jb, :smile: just that i drove around there a bit (homework).

the ready kitchen top look like the old fashioned obiang type? maybe not nice have to tear and redo. but the stainless steel gate, railing, shower screen door etc very generous. this should be the way developers build houses.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
hopefully the aeon / jusco in BDO will be as big and nice as the BI one.

Went kulai aeon see see, building similar to BI, larger area. Many sg retail shops there, buying power still low there.
Hopefully, they can hve diff building design. Like Jem, many shops n compact.
Having more fun @ cowboy.

Sure got cinema w tat area bigger than bi.

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
SETIA INDAH双层排楼出售!!银行估价可以拿到!!地点:JALAN SETIA 2/ , TAMAN SETIA INDAH房屋款式:双层排楼*出售:345k 银行估价: 345k房间:4厕所:3尺寸:18x65

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went kulai aeon see see, building similar to BI, larger area. Many sg retail shops there, buying power still low there.
Hopefully, they can hve diff building design. Like Jem, many shops n compact.
Having more fun @ cowboy.

Sure got cinema w tat area bigger than bi.

Things r cheaper there? Aeon is Bukit indah is getting expensive. My favorite durian puffs at ground level was selling 9 puffs per box initially but now selling only 7 puffs at e same price. Inflation or profiteering?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things r cheaper there? Aeon is Bukit indah is getting expensive. My favorite durian puffs at ground level was selling 9 puffs per box initially but now selling only 7 puffs at e same price. Inflation or profiteering?

Looks e same to me, didnt keep me for long.
BI area too many rich sg n spr. Price goes high is unavoidable.

Maybe they shd shrink it w e same 9 puffs. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

stuff is cheaper over at tebrau side for sure. but overall environment in BI is a lot better lei.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
SETIA INDAH双层排楼出售!!银行估价可以拿到!!地点:JALAN SETIA 2/ , TAMAN SETIA INDAH房屋款式:双层排楼*出售:345k 银行估价: 345k房间:4厕所:3尺寸:18x65

those quite old house, and small. no G&G. the same area got cluster house cuarzo (quite new house), quite nice. 800k++ should be able to get if bargain hard...