• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Depressing Living Conditions In Hougang Drove Woman To Suicide!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our moods are affected by our living conditions. If you live in a nice big bungalow with a beautiful garden like me, you will be in high spirits everyday.

If you instead live in a slum like Hougang, your mood will be pretty depressing, like that of Ms Peh, and you will be driven to suicide.

How many suicides must take place in Hougang before LTK step down honourably:mad:

Less than a year after her husband died on their wedding night, a widow was found dead at the block in an apparent suicide, Shin Min Daily News reported.

Ms Kerin Peh, 27, was believed to have jumped to her death from her Hougang Street 51 flat at about 2 am this morning.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
you fucking piece of shit, may you jump down from the 2nd storey of your bungalow and still die!! (though I doubt you have one.):oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
you fucking piece of shit, may you jump down from the 2nd storey of your bungalow and still die!! (though I doubt you have one.):oIo::oIo:

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I am too rich too die. I have so much to enjoy in life.
You should put your face in the toliet bowl to flush and drown yourself to end your poor pathetic life:mad:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our moods are affected by our living conditions. If you live in a nice big bungalow with a beautiful garden like me, you will be in high spirits everyday.

If you instead live in a slum like Hougang, your mood will be pretty depressing, like that of Ms Peh, and you will be driven to suicide.

How many suicides must take place in Hougang before LTK step down honourably:mad:

Less than a year after her husband died on their wedding night, a widow was found dead at the block in an apparent suicide, Shin Min Daily News reported.

Ms Kerin Peh, 27, was believed to have jumped to her death from her Hougang Street 51 flat at about 2 am this morning.

When my dog want someone to suck its dick, i will call u! Till then, :oIo:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's under PAP Punggol-Pasir Ris GRC.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the deceased couple look you up every night and tell you about their living conditions in Hougang.:smile:

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/I]

Cliton pussy piece of shit :oIo::oIo::oIo:

is this the entrance gate to your nice big bungalow with a beautiful garden?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

158-5815_IMG_Cimitero_Gate.JPG

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi retarded gay dog, PAP is responsible for the years of milking and oppression which ultimately led to today's society.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the couple decide if they also want to talk to you about their voting decisions since you take advantage of their tragedy.

Remember dont say dont believe hor

You spastic maggot:oIo:

Ms Peh and family regret voting for LTK and falling for his wayang shows:mad:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Psychopaths:

About 80-85% of incarcerated criminals have Antisocial Personality Disorder. However, only about 20% of these criminals would qualify for a diagnosis of being a psychopath. Most psychopaths meet the criteria for Antisocial Personality Disorder, but most individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder are not psychopaths. Psychopaths account for 50 percent of all the most serious crimes committed, including half of all serial killers and repeat rapists.

A diagnosis of Antisocial Personality Disorder has limited utility for making differential predictions of institutional adjustment, response to treatment, and behavior following release from prison. In contrast, the diagnosis of being a psychopath has considerable predictive validity with respect to treatment outcome, institutional adjustment, recidivism and violence (Hare 1991). Dr. Robert D. Hare's "Psychopathy Checklist-Revised (PCL-R)" is the psycho-diagnostic tool most commonly used to assess psychopaths. On this checklist, psychopaths have the majority of the following traits:

* Selfish, callous and remorseless use of others:
o Glibness/superficial charm (smooth-talking, engaging and slick)
o Grandiose sense of self-worth (greatly inflated idea of one's abilities and self-esteem, arrogance and a sense of superiority)
o Pathological lying
o Conning/manipulative (uses deceit to cheat others for personal gain)
o Lack of remorse or guilt (no feelings or concern for losses, pain and suffering of others)
o Emotional poverty (limited range or depth of feelings)
o Callous/lack of empathy (a lack of feelings toward others; cold, contemptuous and inconsiderate)
o Failure to accept responsibility for own actions

* Chronically unstable, antisocial and socially deviant lifestyle:
o Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom (an excessive need for new, exciting stimulation and risk-taking)
o Parasitic lifestyle (exploitative financial dependence on others)
o Poor behavioral control (frequent verbal abuse and inappropriate expressions of anger)
o Promiscuity (numerous brief, superficial sexual affairs)
o Lack of realistic, long-term goals
o Impulsivity
o Irresponsibility (repeated failure to fulfill or honor commitments and obligations)
o Juvenile delinquency (criminal behavioral problems between the ages of 13-18)
o Early behavior problems (before age 13)
o Revocation of conditional release (violating parole or other conditional release)
o Many short-term marital relationships (lack of commitment to a long-term relationship)
o Criminal versatility (diversity of criminal offenses, whether or not the individual has been arrested or convicted)

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the couple decide if they also want to talk to you about their voting decisions since you take advantage of their tragedy.

Remember dont say dont believe hor

You moronic dumbass:oIo:

They told me last night that they regretted voting the WP for turning Hougang into a slum that causes mental depression:mad:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh yeah, you should count yourselves lucky if you did not drown, in Sentosa Cove, naked in the pool. Otherwise that is going to get very very messy.

Anyway I stay in Hougang and I am always in high spirit smelling roses everyday. Do you know the pasture is greener in hougang than any other town. You should stop smelling your master's shit ass and get down to Hougang to purify your spirit.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal

[/I]

your kong hee must be in super high spirits right now, watching Xtron crumble to dust.

quick, you need to sell your bungalow and tithe it to your church, because you must give until your heart bleeds. your heart not bleeding yet, you are not giving enough.