• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Depressing Living Conditions In Hougang Drove Woman To Suicide!

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal
By far, this muther fucker clitoris666 is the most inconsiderate cb mouth i have ever come across....i hope Kerin visits him and lets him fall from his death...TONIGHT...

bastard...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you instead live in a slum like Hougang, your mood will be pretty depressing, like that of Ms Peh, and you will be driven to suicide.

How many suicides must take place in Hougang before LTK step down honourably:mad:

Less than a year after her husband died on their wedding night, a widow was found dead at the block in an apparent suicide, Shin Min Daily News reported.

Ms Kerin Peh, 27, was believed to have jumped to her death from her Hougang Street 51 flat at about 2 am this morning.

TEO SER LUCK, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SISSY, DUE TO YOUR POOR LEADERSHIP IN THE PASIR RIS-PUNGGOL, HOUGANG DIVISION, HAD CAUSED MS PEH TO COMMIT SUICIDE AS CLAIMED BY YOUR DOGGY CLINTON666. AS SUCH, FOR THE GENERAL GOOD OF THE RESIDENT OF YOUR WARD, YOU SHOULD STEP DOWN AS MP AND CALL FOR A BY ELECTION TO REPLACE THE USELESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT YOU ARE!!!!:rolleyes:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
By far, this muther fucker clitoris666 is the most inconsiderate cb mouth i have ever come across....i hope Kerin visits him and lets him fall from his death...TONIGHT...

bastard...

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Kerin is already in HELL together with all the suicides.
That is where infidels like you go too when you die:mad:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Suicide of Hilton Hotel Groom's Widow</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Hungzai <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Jul-5 8:37 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>Foreign Thrashes = 1st class (BabaEro11) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (5 of 45) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>35645.5 in reply to 35645.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Do you guys actually heard about the story behind it? One of my mates(an aussie) who was in the management team in Hilton at that time revealed the story to me. He was working in the morning shift, just turned in at 5am+ and saw the body covered by newspaper last year. Anyway the story goes like this. The family of the deceased went to consult a thai psychic about the cause of the incident. He revealed that many many years ago(don't know how long), a bride jumped also on the same floorr, same date and time. And she was looking for a groom to go with her where she is right now, so she thought that guy is for her, she took him. How the truth came about because the family went back to the hotel to seek it's accidents record to as to ascertain the facts made by the thai psychic. The senior management team closed the case and refused to take it further when their accidents record showed there indeed was a bride who died on the same floor, same date and time many moons ago.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Widow of deceased bridegroom found dead

By yahoosingapore – July 5th, 2010
<!--div added because IE6-7 hate floated uls--><!-- Buzz Up!--> Email Facebook <!-- Digg --> Twitter Print<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> var shared_object = SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: "Widow of deceased bridegroom found dead", url: "http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/07/05/widow-of-deceased-bridegroom-found-dead/" }); shared_object.attachChicklet("email", document.getElementById("ck_email")); shared_object.attachChicklet("facebook", document.getElementById("ck_facebook")); //shared_object.attachChicklet("digg", document.getElementById("ck_digg")); shared_object.attachChicklet("twitter", document.getElementById("ck_twitter")); //shared_object.attachChicklet("yahoo_buzz", document.getElementById("ck_ybuzz")); </SCRIPT>

man-found-dead-in-singapore-river-yahoo.jpg

A mysterious tragedy split them apart but now, it seems, the couple are re-united in death.
The widow of bridegroom Vernon Leong, who mysteriously fell to his death from the Hilton Hotel hours after his wedding last November, died early Monday.
Kerin Peh, 27, was believed to have jumped to her death from her parents’ home on Hougang Street 51 flat at about 2 am Monday morning.
Paramedic found her lying face down in her pyjamas and she was pronounced dead at 2.12am. Her family members were said to be asleep at the time.
Her death occurred only 35 weeks after her 31-year-old husband died.
According to the Chinese daily Shin Min Daily News, Peh’s neighbours said they heard the widow crying on the night of her death. Those who spoke to the Chinese newspaper said that the crying disturbed residents from sleep but stopped about 15 minutes before her death.
Peh had tried to kill herself before by slashing her wrists last December when she was at the home of her parents-in-law.
Friends of the couple said that Peh had been struggling to cope with her husband’s death and had been an emotional wreck since, so much so that family and friends had to keep constant watch over her.
Last November, her husband, the co-owner of a computer shop in Sim Lim Square, was last seen on CCTV footage heading towards the fire escape staircase on the 10th floor of the Hilton Hotel — the same floor his wedding suite was on — at around 3am.
He was wearing a T-shirt and shorts when he left the room. He was also barefooted and empty-handed.
He was next seen, again by the hotel’s cameras, on the second floor of the hotel about eight minutes later. He appeared to be in a rush and was scrambling.
At around 3.16am, the third time he was seen on camera, his body was already lying dead on the hotel driveway. He was dead by the time paramedics arrived.
Kerin sounded the alarm when she could not find her husband after she had emerged from a shower in the couple’s 10th room suite.
The mystery of his death has yet to be solved.

=> It will never be solved as the poodles are onl concerned with shadowing CSJ and harassing other Oppos when they sell their newsletters.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juz advice for you, donch any old how say things, got karma one. Maybe already standing beside you, staring at you for your attempt to take advantage of their tragedy and insult. Good Luck.

Kerin is already in HELL together with all the suicides.
That is where infidels like you go too when you die:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juz advice for you, donch any old how say things, got karma one. Maybe already standing beside you, staring at you for your attempt to take advantage of their tragedy and insult. Good Luck.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

God says that suicides go to Hell. If you don't believe me, you can try jumping from your block of flats:mad:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe you, but which god hah?.
Chinese one, English one, Indian one, Japanese one, Muslim one or others.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: I not so rich to own block of flats, I just own a few small plots of land:smile:

BTW, since you CB mouth the couple better pray pray, maybe they are by your bedside looking at you while you sleep, or when you go about your daily activities.

God says that suicides go to Hell. If you don't believe me, you can try jumping from your block of flats:mad:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

U retarded gay dog. Do u know gays also go to hell? Which means you oredi own a freehold land in HELL liao!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin: I not so rich to own block of flats, I just own a few small plots of land:smile:

BTW, since you CB mouth the couple better pray pray, maybe they are by your bedside looking at you while you sleep, or when you go about your daily activities.

No unclean spirits can come near me. I am protected by Pastor Kong:mad:
I see you own a few small plots of land in HELL:oIo: