• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Define ass loong's facial expression when he lights up fireworks

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ass Loon Frightened by Firecrackers in Chinatown! Peed in Skirt?

highest paid office holder in the world ? after puppet president....

disappointment i must say...

2007-hunting_1456110i.jpg

putin will have LHL for breakfast, lunch and dinner....

all LHL can do is hide behind his daddy, election dept., AG, stated controlled media...unfit as leader, he is weak. he need to go. AMK GRC takedown in the cards.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

highest paid office holder in the world ? after puppet president....

disappointment i must say...

2007-hunting_1456110i.jpg

putin will have LHL for breakfast, lunch and dinner....

all LHL can do is hide behind his daddy, election dept., AG, stated controlled media...unfit as leader, he is weak. he need to go. AMK GRC takedown in the cards.

All the Generals and Rear Admirals add together and they still wont come close to this man-machine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All the Generals and Rear Admirals add together and they still wont come close to this man-machine.

Putin is a judo black belt. The only martial art Pinky knows is the Lee-Style Limp Wrist. :biggrin:

0826-PUTIN-Judo_full_600.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Putin is a judo black belt. The only martial art Pinky knows is the Lee-Style Limp Wrist. :biggrin:

http://guardianlv.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/0826-PUTIN-Judo_f[/QUOTE]

李门阿官温柔小婉仔手 is also a formidable kungfu skill in itself. Founded and perfected by pinky

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

This was the real reason his father banned firecrackers; LHL would cry every CNY when he heard them going off.

I daresay that I let off firecrackers in my hand .Got the shock and got the black soya sauce to rub over my hand.

Then I got to wait for the next year before I try to lit the next firecrackers.

To think of it, was really fun during CNY some 40 years back even with a swollen palm...

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I actually 'mastered' holding the small crackers as they explode without getting hurt. The trick was to hold the half away from the fuse very tightly so that you prevent that part from disintegrating and burning.

I tried that with the medium size crackers (like the ones that LHL lit) and it hurt like f^^k! But I recall managing not to get hurt several times. I know; my childhood was seriously misspent.

I daresay that I let off firecrackers in my hand .Got the shock and got the black soya sauce to rub over my hand.

Then I got to wait for the next year before I try to lit the next firecrackers.

To think of it, was really fun during CNY some 40 years back even with a swollen palm...

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

I actually 'mastered' holding the small crackers as they explode without getting hurt. The trick was to hold the half away from the fuse very tightly so that you prevent that part from disintegrating and burning.

I tried that with the medium size crackers (like the ones that LHL lit) and it hurt like f^^k! But I recall managing not to get hurt several times. I know; my childhood was seriously misspent.

So u must be one of those gutsy Ah Beng who hold and fire the double barrel crackers from their hands along Queen Elizabeth Walk then.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there's no strategic advantage projecting a shallow macho, horse-riding and gun-toting image like putin is doing while he, his cronies and russia are getting their collective arses reamed by economic, financial, intell, military and political forces operating night and day in the shadows to derail their plans. russia will end up a basket case, and eventually russians will revolt and depose putin if life becomes absolutely miserable just because he needs to flex his muscles. nothing of that sort will happen in sg as the leader is wise and responsible to play nice with everyone and not rock the boat when it's totally unnecessary. sg doesn't need a putin.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No. Didn't have that much guts.

I did dig holes in soft ground and plant 电光跑 (up to the fuse) into them. Then as people walked past in their CNY best, I'd light the fuse and run away. Boom! m&d flies. Never quite got anyone fully soiled but their fright was fun.

So u must be one of those gutsy Ah Beng who hold and fire the double barrel crackers from their hands along Queen Elizabeth Walk then.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A picture is worth a thousand words! Bapok kuniang and sissy all rolled into one big chow ah qua!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

No. Didn't have that much guts.

I did dig holes in soft ground and plant 电光跑 (up to the fuse) into them. Then as people walked past in their CNY best, I'd light the fuse and run away. Boom! m&d flies. Never quite got anyone fully soiled but their fright was fun.

When we were young we do not know the dangers but just want the fun..

My kampong kaki will light a joss stick and attached the fire cracker half an inch from the lighted tip...
and when the lighted tip touches the fuse it goes off and scare the daylight out of the unlucky guy or girls who passes by it. we were some 20 metres away hiding.

U see since young we teach ourselves some guerilla tactics, all not from the textbooks.

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://biography.yourdictionary.com/lee-hsien-loong

Lee's connection with the army began in 1971, when he was awarded the SAF scholarship to study mathematics at Cambridge University. However, his military career did not begin until 1974 when he was assigned to an artillery division on his return to Singapore. His first major appointment in the SAF occurred in 1980, when he was made commanding officer of the Artillery Gun Battalion. After that he was promoted with astonishing speed to assistant chief of the General Staff (Operations) in 1981; to chief of staff of the General Staff in 1982; and to director, Joint Operations Planning Directorate with the rank of brigadier general in 1983.

Shows that Eisenhower never got enough connections. Or Mountbatten.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lily Neo is 5 times the man.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the same look that Gay Loong gives when he gets bukkake on the face during his homo orgies. Thought he would have been used to it by now.

That look is reminiscent of the first time his daddy is about to put his big fat cock into his bunghole.

Bring out the gimp!!

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ejeW00YcZIc[/video]