• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Define ass loong's facial expression when he lights up fireworks

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ass Loon Frightened by Firecrackers in Chinatown! Peed in Skirt?

This was the real reason his father banned firecrackers; LHL would cry every CNY when he heard them going off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

屌..... light firecracker need to be so scare meh? just light already close eye. useless arsehole. how the fark can become BG when so guniang with explosive?

The same reason why he could become the PM. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This was the real reason his father banned firecrackers; LHL would cry every CNY when he heard them going off.

Lee Hsien Loong should have been raised as a girl: be made to wear skirts, play with dolls and allowed to put on makeup.

At least I think they tried... he still loves his pink. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Compare them to the females.

r7qfmb.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bwahahahahahahaa... I used to play with those firecrackers, unwind them into individual ones, light one up and throw it at unsuspecting passerby :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bwahahahahahahaa... I used to play with those firecrackers, unwind them into individual ones, light one up and throw it at unsuspecting passerby :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I used to throw these onto passerbys walking downstairs.

pop-pop-10.jpg

Now I know why they're banned in Sinkieland... maybe Pinky is scared of them too.

名字有个龙,胆子像条虫 :kma:

jw5

Loyal
Bestest if the firecrackers are filled with a million premium toothpicks. :biggrin:

Bwahahahahahahaa... I used to play with those firecrackers, unwind them
into individual ones, light one up and throw it at unsuspecting passerby :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This confirms our long time suspicions that the PM is a bapok...

BG commanding officer of the Artillery Gun Battalion during his Army days and yet this Kuniang looked scared when lighting the firecrackers.. Compare that to the reaction of Whore Jinx who cooly lit the firecrackers without any fear in shim's face..