• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligence?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligenc

When I was young, my parents used to ask me to study hard. They told me that the more you study, the cleverer you would become. I used to belive them until I came to this forum. I am not talking about Queen's English. Neither am I talking about standard English. But for an Australian Master Degree Holder to spell cyclist as Cyclerand its not his first time that he was caught with wrong spelling.

There are times when he should be slapped. There was a thread whereby someone's head was crushed under a vehicle and he could ask, "Is he still alive?"

I can only conclude that either he is really stupid, or Aussie Universities are producing rubbish.

You have to ask yourself these questions then you will know the answer :

1) Does a car owner and the type of car he drives reflect his wealth ?
2) Does a fat person reflect his diet ?
3) Does a man with chio bu wife reflects his wealth ?

----

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligenc

Nice??? :eek: Yeah nice only if you are his crony. :biggrin:

Please don't keep repeating that you are a newbie when you are not. Char_Azn only has one fan in this forum. :biggrin:

You have to forgive him. He is new everyday.
Migrant has very much taken a liking to me and my adventures in PRC. :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wtf is this Chaos of 3 kingdoms thingy ? Facebook or iphone or PC game?

dun blast me hor, i checked google before i type this post.

AK - you got yourself alot of admirers leh, Meesiamgirl obessed w u liao LOL

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When I was young, my parents used to ask me to study hard. They told me that the more you study, the cleverer you would become. I used to belive them until I came to this forum. I am not talking about Queen's English. Neither am I talking about standard English. But for an Australian Master Degree Holder to spell cyclist as Cyclerand its not his first time that he was caught with wrong spelling.

There are times when he should be slapped. There was a thread whereby someone's head was crushed under a vehicle and he could ask, "Is he still alive?"

I can only conclude that either he is really stupid, or Aussie Universities are producing rubbish.

hi there

1. come on! girl.
2. don't be so hard on ak.
3. wrong spelling does not necessarily equate stupidity hoh.
4. honest, ak is definitely above that!
5. no, this is no sucking up.

MeeSiamGirl

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there

1. come on! girl.
2. don't be so hard on ak.
3. wrong spelling does not necessarily equate stupidity hoh.
4. honest, ak is definitely above that!
5. no, this is no sucking up.

Yoz!

1. Just disturbing him!
2. Now we are best friends in the Chaos of 3 kingdoms game!!
3. Peace out!!!