• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligence?

Re: Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligenc

we both call male kway...you want ah???

Go Geylang then call me. Wah ever since I stopped my ECA, I'm suffering hangover everyday. As long as its a woman, I want to piak. :(

Re: Dedicated to Alamaking - Does a person's education level reflects his intelligenc

Double post.

Go Geylang then call me. Wah ever since I stopped my ECA, I'm suffering hangover everyday. As long as its a woman, I want to piak. :(
Did you reply IHATEPARRIES questions? why the fuck you so horny 1? zzzzzz

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

ok next time we go beers i call you.....You can come out no problems?

cunnilaubu

It's also not true that the more you study, the cleverer you would become.

Agreed, look at some of our Ministars! <-- This is done on purpose, ok?

Alamaking haters all out in full force eh?
Why you all dislike him so much?
He only has a points obsession that's all....

I_Hate_Pappies

I am stupid what, I dun know a lot of things, is there anyone here who can claim he knows everything? hahaha

Don't know alot of things doesn't mean one is STUPID! It means you need to stop playing computer games and spent more time the streets. :biggrin:

Don't know alot of things doesn't mean one is STUPID! It means you need to stop playing computer games and spen more time the streets. :biggrin:

Paiseh, I'm addicted to this game liao, just started a week ago nia lah, whahaha

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

its ok la when it comes to LOL LOL LOL no one can compete with him.

Don't know alot of things doesn't mean one is STUPID! It means you need to stop playing computer games and spen more time the streets. :biggrin:

According to dictionary.com, AK is correct leh:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cycler

cy·clist

noun
a person who rides or travels by bicycle, motorcycle, etc.
Also, cy·cler.
No lah, Mee Siam Girl English is better than dictionary.com, dun pray pray. :wink::wink:

Wait she go dictionary.com find spelling mistake then you know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

its ok la when it comes to LOL LOL LOL no one can compete with him.

Actually I didnt notice at all, dunno who said I always LOL, only then I notice it, whahahah

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

its ok la...its like your siggie. Main thing is we all come here to happy happy.

Actually I didnt notice at all, dunno who said I always LOL, only then I notice it, whahahah