• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Declare War on PAP, PR and FT. the movie.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ! I want a scene where VB joins a long queue for food at a temple in Tiong Bahru, and is surrounded by foreign construction workers. He feels relieved that he doesn't have to ponder where to seek his meals - hawker center, food court or restaurant.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ! I want a scene where VB joins a long queue for food at a temple in Tiong Bahru, and is surrounded by foreign construction workers. He feels relieved that he doesn't have to ponder where to seek his meals - hawker center, food court or restaurant.

this scene will be best when VB finally got his free meal
someone in the crowd recognised him and knock the bowl
from his hand. VB ended up eating the food from the ground

classic scene to remind politician not to be chao cheebye

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come you guys left out the white trashes?

The chao angmos come over here to steal not only our well paying jobs, but also convert our women into SPGs. Also, some of them have really bad attitude and rather disrespectful too. A part of this Anti-FT movie must feature this group of super parasites with an attitude!

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
this scene will be best when VB finally got his free meal
someone in the crowd recognised him and knock the bowl
from his hand. VB ended up eating the food from the ground

classic scene to remind politician not to be chao cheebye

Must not forget a scene where a foreign trash behaves very lau lan at a disco, and he gropes all the women around him. When confronted by righteous Sinkees, he arrogantly shouts: "So what? I am a foreign talent. Even your government dare not fuck around with me. Singaporeans are indeed the sick men of Asia."

Needless to say, the Sinkees drag the fellow to the backlane and give him a good trashing.

R

redlightmeansgo

For the trashing of ang moh scene, i volunteer my fist. No need to show my face, can cast any good looking A list guy, but when cut to close up of fist bashing up the white CB's face, PLEASE, use my hands!!!!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must not forget a scene where a foreign trash behaves very lau lan at a disco, and he gropes all the women around him. When confronted by righteous Sinkees, he arrogantly shouts: "So what? I am a foreign talent. Even your government dare not fuck around with me. Singaporeans are indeed the sick men of Asia."

Needless to say, the Sinkees drag the fellow to the backlane and give him a good trashing.

You mean like this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYHZEu7Y7DU

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Scene 10 shot 1:

"<东亚病夫>这4个字。。"
200810124123114.jpg

"你给我吃下去!!"
320ef58bb7c41868.jpg

"wwwwoooOOOoooooo"
1139756516062.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scene 10 shot 4:

"aiyahhh~~~!"
1456841513_small.jpg

"WoohooooOOOOoo" "Aiyah!"
chinese_connection1.jpg

"chao angmo. kua si mi lan jiao? you're next!"
chinese_connection3.jpg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Wooooo"
brucerodkick.jpg

"Ke see lah!"
gameofdeath-norris-lee.jpg

"aaaa.... help... please stop... we surrender."
0.jpg

"All of you get up, go and see doctor, then buy a plane ticket home... Don't let me see you again!"
080521-bruce-lee-vmed-1p_widec.jpg

Last edited: