• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Death to be rejoiced.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I am not being mean or cynical. If I were to live and die, I would have wanted to live and die as Mrs Lee had.

She had such a rich (in all sense of the word) and fulfilling life. She has witnessed great events in history and traveled far and near. She had a spouse who loved her and children who are very successful. She lived till a ripe old age and was still very much alright and functioning well into her 80s.

What more to ask for in a life?

Anyone who says "what a pity" blah blah blah obviously does not know what is a good life and what is not a good life.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, I am not being mean or cynical. If I were to live and die, I would have wanted to live and die as Mrs Lee had.

She had such a rich (in all sense of the word) and fulfilling life. She has witnessed great events in history and traveled far and near. She had a spouse who loved her and children who are very successful. She lived till a ripe old age and was still very much alright and functioning well into her 80s.

What more to ask for in a life?

Anyone who says "what a pity" blah blah blah obviously does not know what is a good life and what is not a good life.

Better to live a rich and fulfilling lives than to live a poor, old and being a destitute.

The choice is how one's make of it.

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better to live a rich and fulfilling lives than to live a poor, old and being a destitute.

The choice is how one's make of it.

Sometimes, its not one's choice to live poor, old and destitute...

Everyone wants to live rich and good; but there are people who can make others lives much better but chose to turn a blind eye (and ear) to the suffering around us, and instead blew $300m into a pian ginna games...

Its your choice to see to it that the sufferings stops... vote wisely...

S

suicidalpap

People always rejoice at the death of evil or part thereof. Only ignorant people don't.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ang moh feel death is sad and sombre affair. While Chinese feel death for old folk is happy affair, since they live a long life.

Sinkies leh. Half Chinese half ang moh. No up no down. Some want to cry and shout rip, some want to celebrate.

For me, death is sad for young people and not sad for very old people. If you want to be sad, and Chinese, I suggest you buy those skin lightener and turn yourself white. And dun impose western culture to those who still value their own culture. It is those people who dun value own culture first to go out and hire cheap ft.