• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia, IF you are NOT already a member of sammyboy.com (this non-sex forum), please BECOME ONE as soon as possible....

Do you think/suspect our beloved @ginfreely's REAL-LIFE identity is Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia"?

• Total voters

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN actually you all been conned KNN this thread polling options 1. Yes lao cb ginfreely is mdm wong 2. just a coincidence means lao cb ginfreely is not mdm wong but they share the same behaviour and profiles 3. don't know what to say is like shocking KNN whichever outcome also means lao cb ginfreely is a bitch slut like mdm wong KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN you chose don't know what to say means you were neither right nor wrong KNN only mean you either think lao cb ginfreely is a slut whore else think is not a slut whore like mdm wong KNN
KNN only those chosen 1 was wrong to say ginfreely is mdm wong and is a slut whore and those chosen 2 all say fortunately or unfortunately ginfreely coincidentally is like mdm wong a slut whore KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN finally a conclusion data for this poll shows that 73.3% + 15.6% = 88.9% + x % from 3 (a fair assumption as 50% think lao cb ginfreely is slut whore and 50% think is not) the TOTAL % think that lao cb ginfreely is a slut whore is 88.9% + 11.1%/2 = 94.4% KNN this also means that lao cb @ginfreely is most likely a slut whore KNN KNN KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Well, this episode is over. Let's allow this thread to be buried and done with. We all have better things to do than harp on "you-know-who". Better things like fuck pap, fuck wp, fuck FTs, fuck the chinks, fuck the shitskins, periodically fuck the m&ds and so on. :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/threads/is-she-chio.260245/post-2871201
If it makes you feel better, I can stop my forumming here and go off to another forum ...
I guess I will quit here lah. My last post ... you take care.
Pretending to be a "nice" person again by saying "take care"? :o-o: :rolleyes:
Anyway, we shall see whether you are truly a man of your word! :wink:
And I believe you know me well enough to know that I also know you well enough to be able to detect you using your clones, right? :wink:
Not only has @AhMeng proven himself to be not a man of his word (because he has been using his new clones, and even at least one or two of his old clones, to post during the past two weeks since he "Retired from SBF"), I have finally caught him even logging back in to his @AhMeng account (since Wednesday, roughly two days ago) to quietly un-like nearly a hundred of my old posts that he liked nearly a year ago in the following thread:
sammyboy.com/threads/ginfreely-vs-coalition-thread.220334
.... even if he manages to un-like all those posts of mine (starting from May 2018, when he first started liking my posts, even though I did not ask him to like them back then), causing my "like" count to go back down to roughly three thousand, I would still be among the top twenty:
sammyboy.com/members/?key=most_likes
but maybe he wants to try his best to decrease my chances of ever re-entering the top five again, which last happened in late February (less than two weeks ago):
sammyboy.com/members

or maybe he just wants to quietly irritate me because he's too afraid to directly attack me in a thread? :unsure: :wink: :tongue:
In any case, if I have nothing better to do, I can simply use one, or even two, of my own old accounts to like all of my @musashi posts, which would more than compensate for the decrease in my "like" count, simply because I have obviously posted more times than the number of my posts @AhMeng has liked so far! :rolleyes:
But I probably won't bother to do that because I already started losing interest in this Godforsaken forum since late last year and if I had not discovered Madam "Wong Hwee Ling Patricia", I would have probably not returned in late November (after my one-month voluntary absence) and would probably still be absent until now and maybe even forever!
During the past hour (or maybe more than one hour), the original @AhMeng has maliciously resumed un-liking my posts in the above-mentioned "ginfreely vs coalition" thread and he has even started un-liking my posts in this "Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" thread; furthermore, he is now un-liking some posts by other anti- @ginfreely members, both in this thread and possibly (and probably) other threads; for example, early this morning, @glockman's and @sweetiepie's "like" counts were:
sammyboy.com/members

but as of now, their counts have gone down to:

so I might have to change my mind about probably not bothering to use one of my old accounts to like all my @musashi posts and even all the other posts by the other anti- @ginfreely members in this thread, in order to compensate for the decrease in our "like" counts, just to counter-irritate the traitor, @AhMeng! :tongue:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-09 Notable members.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-09 Notable members.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,281
  • Screenshot_2019-03-09 Notable members 2.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-09 Notable members 2.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,269
Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

During the past hour (or maybe more than one hour), the original @AhMeng has maliciously resumed un-liking my posts in the above-mentioned "ginfreely vs coalition" thread and he has even started un-liking my posts in this "Madam Wong Hwee Ling Patricia" thread; furthermore, he is now un-liking some posts by other anti- @ginfreely members, both in this thread and possibly (and probably) other threads; for example, early this morning, @glockman's and @sweetiepie's "like" counts were:
sammyboy.com/members

so I might have to change my mind about probably not bothering to use one of my old accounts to like all my @musashi posts and even all the other posts by the other anti- @ginfreely members, in order to compensate for the decrease in our "like" counts, just to counter-irritate @AhMeng! :tongue:
KNN oh NO KNN

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

sammyboy.com/members

so I might have to change my mind about probably not bothering to use one of my old accounts to like all my @musashi posts and even all the other posts by the other anti- @ginfreely members in this thread, in order to compensate for the decrease in our "like" counts, just to counter-irritate the traitor, @AhMeng! :tongue:
KNN oh NO KNN
It does not matter, I treat this aspect as one of the fun things we do on this forum. I am just thankful this platform does not have the zap feature which can bring a moniker into negative territory! :biggrin: So, don't worry about this like or don't like thing lah. Let us just have fun and enjoy our interaction with other monikers. Clone or not. :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN oh NO KNN
It does not matter, I treat this aspect as one of the fun things we do on this forum. I am just thankful this platform does not have the zap feature which can bring a moniker into negative territory! :biggrin: So, don't worry about this like or don't like thing lah. Let us just have fun and enjoy our interaction with other monikers. Clone or not. :biggrin:
Many thanks again to both of you for replying! :tongue:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just thankful this platform does not have the zap feature which can bring a moniker into negative territory! :biggrin:
I am thankful too, simply because @AhMeng is no longer able to be as hypocritical as he used to be, i.e. whenever he wants to "zap" us, he cannot use his clones to do it, so he'll have to use his @AhMeng account to un-like those posts of ours that he liked before, which would obviously expose himself as a traitor, right? :tongue:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN will leeporter leeport about mdm wong sentence ? KNN
So it seems you are not correct in this matter?
Am I right?
Well, this episode is over. Let's allow this thread to be buried and done with.
Almost exactly three months ago, I said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2825559
By now, she should have filed her "Petition of Appeal" to the High Court:
statecourts.gov.sg/cws/CriminalCase/Pages/InformationaboutFilingaNoticeOfAppeal.aspx
and I might be wrong, but I have a feeling that her "Petition of Appeal" might be rejected by the High Court, i.e. she might not get the chance to have her case heard in the High Court
but looks like I was wrong, because the High Court seems to have finally allowed her:
supremecourt.gov.sg/rules/court-processes/criminal-proceedings/types-of-criminal-proceedings/magisrate's-appeals
to be heard on "22 Mar 2019 10:00 AM" (next week's Friday) at "COURT 4C":

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-13 Search Result (wong hwee ling).png
    Screenshot_2019-03-13 Search Result (wong hwee ling).png
    82.5 KB · Views: 2,387

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Almost exactly three months ago, I said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2825559

but looks like I was wrong, because the High Court seems to have finally allowed her:
supremecourt.gov.sg/rules/court-processes/criminal-proceedings/types-of-criminal-proceedings/magisrate's-appeals
to be heard on "22 Mar 2019 10:00 AM" (next week's Friday) at "COURT 4C":

KNN that means it could still be @ginfreely KNN just jail this lao cb problem solve KNN what for drag and allow this bitch to roam jb KNN

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 379ddf13-5900-4ebb-b69f-03bd39186dd4.jpg
    379ddf13-5900-4ebb-b69f-03bd39186dd4.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 491
  • Screenshot_2019-03-14 City Harvest appeal Kong Hee's sentence reduced to 3 5 years.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-14 City Harvest appeal Kong Hee's sentence reduced to 3 5 years.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 395