• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Cottonmouth, I finally feel the need to DEFEND YOU AGAINST @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) after SHE CHALLENGED YOU..

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB Very Kind Lady, can your ah nehs recognise you if I hang you upside down?

91137200_busty-fetish-slut-tigerr-benson-dped-fucked-upside-down-thumb.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_mrdyhy9wyd1ssal8ko2_r1_250.gif

GINFUCK! Your ah neh boyfren will fuck and slap your cheebye face!
Pui you nameless evil coward liar son of whore go to my Facebook to spam your violent threat and defamation of me a virgin being a dirty fucking old slut prostitute whore. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
TAKE NOTE Very Kind Lady LIKE TO UPGRADE HERSELF TO A LEVEL THAT SHE THINK IS HUMBLE ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO BELIEVE YET NOT TO THE EXTEND OF OVER UPGRADING EG FUCKING UGLY SHE WILL SAY NORMAL LOOKING A WORSE THAN NOBODY SHE WILL SAY HERSELF AS A NOBODY DIRTY PUBLIC TOILET CHOW HAI SHE WILL SAY PEOPLE SAY SHE HIGH CLASS WHORE
KNN Very Kind Lady YOU THINK MY WISE UNCLE DON'T KNOW YOUR ITCHY JIBYE TRICK ?KNN YOU ARE A FUCKING SMELLY CHOW HAI THAT LOOK LIKE SAI YOU WANT TO BE HIGH CLASS WHORE ALSO DREAM ON ONLY

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Very Kind Lady, you are a fucking chao cheebye who deserves to be slapped till your jaw dislocate and neck snap. Fuck you till you die!
Pui you nameless evil coward liar son of whore go to my Facebook to spam your violent threat and defamation of me a virgin being a dirty fucking old slut prostitute whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
TAKE NOTE Very Kind Lady LIKE TO UPGRADE HERSELF TO A LEVEL THAT SHE THINK IS HUMBLE ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO BELIEVE YET NOT TO THE EXTEND OF OVER UPGRADING EG FUCKING UGLY SHE WILL SAY NORMAL LOOKING A WORSE THAN NOBODY SHE WILL SAY HERSELF AS A NOBODY DIRTY PUBLIC TOILET CHOW HAI SHE WILL SAY PEOPLE SAY SHE HIGH CLASS WHORE
KNN Very Kind Lady YOU THINK MY WISE UNCLE DON'T KNOW YOUR ITCHY JIBYE TRICK ?KNN YOU ARE A FUCKING SMELLY CHOW HAI THAT LOOK LIKE SAI YOU WANT TO BE HIGH CLASS WHORE ALSO DREAM ON ONLY
Pui you nameless evil coward liar son of whore go to my Facebook to spam your dirty wisdom and defamation of me a virgin being a dirty fucking old slut prostitute whore. Pui!