• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, thanks to @musashi for providing a great summary. There is this back story which I only managed to grasp bits and pieces of, after she started trolling and attacking me. I believe the monikers that she quarreled with are no longer active. They fucked with her, had their fun and left. Since she was still active (because she has no real life), she started picking on other monikers to retaliate and bully, and to accuse them of being clones of her initial forum enemies. I have lost count of the number of times I told her I am not a clone of her enemy (enemies). Hoping she would believe me, and leave me the hell alone. But that has not, and will not happen.
You're very welcome! :smile:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are telling lies of me that I am defaming LJ McCully when i am stating facts.
I will also ask the judge: Please tell me why do I deserve to be fired when it’s a case of sexual harassment
Ccb @musashi telling blatant lies of me defaming LJ McCully. Ccb eunuch with zero credibility indeed.
it is also true that he supported sexual harassment of me of KT Latha insulting me a slut. And I am a virgin is a fact. I am stating facts of sexual harassment!
Just three days ago, you accused Leonard McCully of "supporting sexual harassment":
sammyboy.com/posts/2762543
I was the only manager that managed to stay and clear the shit and then I was sexually harassed by Kt latha when everything is cleared up and unceremoniously fired by lj mccully supporting her sexual harassment of me. That’s the truth!
Furthermore, not only have you not proven that KT Latha was talking about you when she said “someone is acting like a slut today” (which is what you base your accusations of "sexual harassment" on), it is also not possible to prove it, right? :rolleyes:

As for KT Latha blocking your way, do you have any witnesses? :o-o:
Otherwise, she can also say that YOU were blocking HER way, right? :rolleyes:

sammyboy.com/posts/2748837
Anyway it’s called provoked and self Defence not assault.
Did she touch you at all? :o-o:
What if she had fallen and knocked her head against something? :eek:

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does bitch gin meant by support sexual harassment? One grabs her cheebye and Leonard is the cheer leader shouting DEEPER!?!

Is she expecting everybody to be responsible for her cheebye?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, thanks to @musashi for providing a great summary. There is this back story which I only managed to grasp bits and pieces of, after she started trolling and attacking me. I believe the monikers that she quarreled with are no longer active. They fucked with her, had their fun and left. Since she was still active (because she has no real life), she started picking on other monikers to retaliate and bully, and to accuse them of being clones of her initial forum enemies. I have lost count of the number of times I told her I am not a clone of her enemy (enemies). Hoping she would believe me, and leave me the hell alone. But that has not, and will not happen.
You are a pathological liar. I have no forum enemies before you ccb Malaysians slandered me in the Living in JB forum. I only kaypoh to speak up for sinkies when the ccb Malaysians call Singaporeans as sinkies. But now I regret doing so, sinkies deserved to be called sinkies!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK that is your problem with them. It does not give you the right to come to this forum and accuse, insult, curse, troll and attack me and the others!!!! We have not done anything wrong to you!!!!!! You still don't fucking get it.
Another ccb lie when you are the psychopath that viciously attacked me starting from the nipples thread one day after I exposed you Sinkie clone. Speaking in tongues are you ccb Malaysians acting blur while viciously attacked me in front and behind with ccb lies and ccb photos and relentless character assassination to cast me as a pathological liar with no truth!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just three days ago, you accused Leonard McCully of "supporting sexual harassment":
sammyboy.com/posts/2762543

Furthermore, not only have you not proven that KT Latha was talking about you when she said “someone is acting like a slut today” (which is what you base your accusations of "sexual harassment" on), it is also not possible to prove it, right? :rolleyes:

As for KT Latha blocking your way, do you have any witnesses?:o-o:
Otherwise, she can also say that YOU were blocking HER way, right? :rolleyes:

sammyboy.com/posts/2748837

Did she touch you at all? :o-o:
What if she had fallen and knocked her head against something? :eek:

This is the how many times you repeat? 100 times? No need to keep repeating ok. The fact is she said SOMEONE is acting like a slut today and she has to tell the judge WHO is the someone if she is not referring to me. And based on WHAT she said that. I am not worried of proving it at all.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She hears loud firecracker noises from her neighbours in the middle of the night. She doesn’t know that it is her guttural snoring that is making all those loud noises.

Just think about it. Who in the right mind will light firecracker in the dead of the night?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
She hears loud firecracker noises from her neighbours in the middle of the night. She doesn’t know that it is her guttural snoring that is making all those loud noises.

Just think about it. Who in the right mind will light firecracker in the dead of the night?
KNN even if there were to be firecracker what makes this bitch think it was for her KNN if for her it would be inside her ccb by now or min at the doorsteps KNN

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another ccb lie when you are the psychopath that viciously attacked me starting from the nipples thread one day after I exposed you Sinkie clone. Speaking in tongues are you ccb Malaysians acting blur while viciously attacked me in front and behind with ccb lies and ccb photos and relentless character assassination to cast me as a pathological liar with no truth!
Oh dear ! Looks like English A1 does not know the meaning of "speaking in tongues".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another ccb lie from ccb Malaysians! I hear firecrackers at all times, not when I am sleeping! All captured in my firecrackers harassment threads - and I have two such threads ok - yet you blatantly telling lies ignoring the truth I posted repeatedly!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear ! Looks like English A1 does not know the meaning of "speaking in tongues".
What is new? She didn’t know that loan supporter was a typo and still wondered what it meant until much later she realised how stupid she was and gave a “oic” silly remark.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN even if there were to be firecracker what makes this bitch think it was for her KNN if for her it would be inside her ccb by now or min at the doorsteps KNN
It’s exactly the same type of extra powerful loud firecrackers used by my ccb Malaysian Chinese neighbor from hell. Same pattern too of only once every interval of 20 minutes or so interval or just one time and no more whereas actual real celebration firecrackers will not be done like that. I have also done investigations at the source of the noises and see no humans at all meaning they are all evil spirit Malaysian ghosts doing firecrackers harassment. Enough proof?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is new? She didn’t know that loan supporter was a typo and still wondered what it meant until much later she realised how stupid she was and gave a “oic” silly remark.

Ya unlike you ccb Malaysians I don’t like to jump to conclusions but always ask first. Like the one on speaking in tongues I also ask the one posting and no answer means it’s clearly an insult.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Oic. Really no jump to conclusions ? Always ask first?
You better be careful. It was reported in Woof Magazine (below) that a Malaysian Dog was fatally stabbed by an insane woman in Johore :biggrin:

20180723_183637_mh1532342392243.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s exactly the same type of extra powerful loud firecrackers used by my ccb Malaysian Chinese neighbor from hell. Same pattern too of only once every interval of 20 minutes or so interval or just one time and no more whereas actual real celebration firecrackers will not be done like that. I have also done investigations at the source of the noises and see no humans at all meaning they are all evil spirit Malaysian ghosts doing firecrackers harassment. Enough proof?
KNN sounds scary now maybe your jb whore house is haunted KNN