• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dead NS boy family ask for forensic report, MINDEF tell them to fuck off, cover up?

jw5

Loyal
Re: Dead NS boy family ask for forensic report, MINDEF tell them to fuck off, cover u

NS has been around and doing NS, one has to don uniform as part of the discipline group.

Donning the uniform is also a form of camouflage and protection against enemies.

SO for a person who works in such environment, there has to be a greater level of care for safety and equally for discipline. For an officer to use in excess of smoke grenade permitted by the policies, he is in fact flouting safety rules and misconducting himself and through his rash act, endangered others leading to casualty.

So as a person who takes pride in his NS, you are expected to uphold and insist on others to do the same, uphold a higher order of discipline and safety.

Otherwise, everyone can turn up in their birthday suit or G-string for any training as if it is a beauty pageant than an exercise designed to preserve his life.

Very well said! :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dead NS boy family ask for forensic report, MINDEF tell them to fuck off, cover u

Mindef and many of us are getting sick of this dead private's family. They are biting at the heels like some mad dog. They should really give this matter a rest before they end up bankrupted and completely discredited like another chee or JBJ.

If they are bankrupt, crowdsourcing will help them. The fight must continue. This is not even a fight to topple the PAP but a fight for justice.
If your son die because of MINDEF's neglect, you do what? Sit down and kiss the defence minister feet or you kpkb?

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aha! This means that you agree the sinkie young men are not that brainwashed...
Yes, I agree that the women have been more brainwashed, and I never disagreed. :wink:

...and it is the sinkie young women who need to serve NS! :biggrin:
But I don't agree that Sinkie women need to be trained to kill. :wink:
Because I'm a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchist
so I'm against both conscription and volunteering to become a soldier for both men and women.
I'd like to add that just because Sinkie men are less brainwashed doesn't mean that one should follow the example of the vast majority of such men in suffering as such slaves. :wink:

It's just like although eating half of a typical (let's say, 100g) milk chocolate bar (about 50% of which is unhealthy, even though tasty, artificial sugar) is not as unhealthy as eating a full bar everyday, it is still unhealthy enough to cause some serious disease eventually, especially if it's a habit that started since childhood (e.g. one of my cousins who contracted Stage FOUR cancer when she was only 16, believe it or not).
That might not be a perfect analogy, but I think it's good enough.

As I've said before, from the true Christian point of view, being pro-government is a sin, regardless of whether the vast majority of Sinkie women support the PAP or the vast majority of Sinkie men between 20 and 60 support some opposition party (and also regardless of whether they are "middle ground"/"moderate" or "hardcore" supporters):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225407-Breaking-News-who-is-scroobal&p=2389283#post2389283
I am anti-government because I believe any kind of government is intrinsically evil or at least deludedly (not maliciously) hypocritical:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_anarchism
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/John-18-36
("Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.")

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

I'd like to add that just because Sinkie men are less brainwashed doesn't mean that one should follow the example of the vast majority of such men in suffering as such slaves. :wink:

It's all in the mind, if you think you are a slave, you are a slave. Just like if you think you are a sinkie, you are a sinkie. :biggrin:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's all in the mind, if you think you are a slave, you are a slave. Just like if you think you are a sinkie, you are a sinkie. :biggrin:
But you did say that:
NS may have negated some of this brainwashing by making the young men more defiant and rebellious.
so since only "some" of this brainwashing has been negated, therefore the remainder of this brainwashing is still in them, and this remainder might still be bad enough, right? :wink:

jw5

Loyal

But you did say that:

so since only "some" of this brainwashing has been negated, therefore the remainder of this brainwashing is still in them, and this remainder might still be bad enough, right? :wink:

Of course it's "some", since "Many sinkies are easily impressionable and manipulated" and these would certainly include both genders. :biggrin:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course it's "some", since "Many sinkies are easily impressionable and manipulated" and these would certainly include both genders. :biggrin:
Therefore, those kinds of Sinkies, both male and female, should not be fully trusted, right? :wink:
Not to mention that their examples (at least for certain things, such as slaving as a soldier) should also not be followed. :wink:

By the way, if I were you, I would say "impressionable and easily manipulated" because:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/impressionable
("easily influenced or characterized by susceptibility to influence")
:wink:

jw5

Loyal

Therefore, those kinds of Sinkies, both male and female, should not be fully trusted, right? :wink:
Not to mention that their examples (at least for certain things, such as slaving as a soldier) should also not be followed. :wink:

By the way, if I were you, I would say "impressionable and easily manipulated" because:
collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/impressionable
("easily influenced or characterized by susceptibility to influence")
:wink:

"easily impressionable and manipulated" = "very easily influenced or characterized by susceptibility to influence and easily manipulated". :biggrin:

Raider

"easily impressionable and manipulated" = "very easily influenced or characterized by susceptibility to influence and easily manipulated". :biggrin:

sounds rike narong the sarong. lol:biggrin:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually, "very easily influenced or characterized by susceptibility to influence and easily manipulated" should be equal to:
"very impressionable and easily manipulated"
:p
:o

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

The truth is that the Sinkie Army was designed to weaken the spirit and morals of the majority of Sinkie young men, so that they fear the PAP government until they die, in order to prevent them from rebelling against the Sinkie upper class, and therefore protect the Sinkie upper class from both local and foreign enemies.
It's an ironic masterstroke by the Sinkie upper class because they protect themselves from any internal rebellion by the vast majority of Sinkie men by brainwashing/distracting the same Sinkie men into defending Singapore (including the upper class, who are actually enemies of the majority of Sinkie men) against potential foreign enemies.
The brainwashing aspect is secondary because by the time the boys hit NS, the schools have already done a good job on that.
No matter how good a job the MOE does in brainwashing young boys, if conscription did not exist in Singapore, I dare say all that brainwashing (including that by their parents) would have been undone by the time they reached 30 years old at the latest, after experiencing ten years of adult life during their 20s.

But because of full-time conscription for two years, followed by reservist training until 40 (which is the usual symbolic start of middle age), the brainwashing and further oppression continues until middle age, when the strength of youth comes to an end.

So it's only the strongest who manage to overcome the psychological (and sometimes physical) torture and rebel before they reach middle age.

Yes, cowards are in the wrong, but bullies are more in the wrong, in my opinion.

Lets say if you have a regular full time army, and it numbers 100,000 strong. You will end up with a General or Colonel commanding 100 men each. A ludicrous situation to be in and sure to raise many questions in the population.
Is it not possible for the PAP government to run an SAF that is made up entirely of volunteers, including fewer Generals and Colonels and other commissioned officers, in order to maintain the high officer-to-non-officer ratio?

But if you maintain NS and reservist, the PAP can then continue to install scholars to run reservist units as well as justify all sorts of TRADOC departments and what not and have these scholars run them. that is why they continue to keep the SAF the way it is.
Is it not possible to instead install those scholars to run:
...GLCs and Ministries and Stat boards in order to tighten the PAP grip on the country.

The truth must be that the PAP government wants young men (not women, because women are not a threat to the government) in their 20s and 30s (when they are in their physical prime) to be submissive to the government, and the only way to do that is by instilling fear in them through military discipline. And also brainwashing/distracting them into thinking that Singapore is surrounded by foreign enemies that could attack at any time.

And the ulterior motive must be the protection of the sinful interests of the Sinkie upper class and their foreign cronies (regardless of whether they are living inside or outside Singapore).

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Yes, cowards are in the wrong, but bullies are more in the wrong, in my opinion.

The best way to overcome this is to make sinkie char bors serve NS. This will serve to reduce the number of sinkie female bullies bullying the sinkie male cowards. :biggrin:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

The best way to overcome this is to make sinkie char bors serve NS. This will serve to reduce the number of sinkie female bullies bullying the sinkie male cowards. :biggrin:
Since the reality is that both your "best way" (NS for both Sinkie males and females) and my "best way" (no NS) have very little chance of happening (although it's possible, which I would consider to be some kind of "miracle"), maybe we should just resign ourselves to our fate and rebel against the PAP government in our own special ways. :o

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Since the reality is that both your "best way" (NS for both Sinkie males and females) and my "best way" (no NS) have very little chance of happening (although it's possible, which I would consider to be some kind of "miracle"), maybe we should just resign ourselves to our fate and rebel against the PAP government in our own special ways. :o

Vote Opposition Until PAP Becomes The Opposition. :wink:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

Vote Opposition Until PAP Becomes The Opposition. :wink:
I have already "voted" for a certain opposition "Party", whose Leader's Kingdom is "not of this world"; therefore, the PAP has already become an "opposition party" from my point of view. :wink:

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have already "voted" for a certain opposition "Party", whose Leader's Kingdom is "not of this world"; therefore, the PAP has already become an "opposition party" from my point of view. :wink:

Yea yea yea. Well you not immigrate there yet. Until then, better be a good doggie as long as you are here, you eat PAP rice, talk so much cock no use, understand?