• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dbs is fucked...

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
bank website down
duplicate transactions payments to merchants
savings accounts tio wipe out

heng ah, I no dbs credit card or bank account

fucked up CECA run bank

haaaa

jw5

Loyal
bank website down
duplicate transactions payments to merchants
savings accounts tio wipe out

heng ah, I no dbs credit card or bank account

fucked up CECA run bank

haaaa

dbs is not fucked, according to their ceo, they are "flushed with cash". :thumbsup:

but dbs is fucked up. :biggrin:

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
dbs is not fucked, according to their ceo, they are "flushed with cash". :thumbsup:

but dbs is fucked up. :biggrin:
https://sgfuck.org/mybb/webservice/threadimage/1036143.jpeg

SINGAPORE: DBS on Friday (Jun 18) said it was aware of duplicate transactions on “selected debit and credit cards” and that the bank is working to ...

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sin...s-15039616

DBS on Friday (Jun 18) said it was aware of duplicate transactions on “selected debit and credit cards” and that the bank is working to resolve the issue.

“Please be assured that any duplicated transactions will be refunded. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and seek your understanding,” DBS said in a Facebook post.

Scores of customers posted comments on the bank's Facebook page saying they had experienced duplicate transactions.

Several Facebook users said the duplicate transactions caused their bank account to fall into a negative balance.

The DBS and POSB mobile apps were also inaccessible for some customers, and many reported being unable to call through the bank’s customer service hotline.

"SAVINGS ALMOST WIPED OUT"

A CNA reader who wanted to be identified as Ms Chua said she was left with only S$10 in her POSB account.

The 31-year-old administrative executive found out about the duplicated transaction issue on Friday morning, after her friend sent her a message asking her to check her bank account.

“After checking my account, I realised my savings was almost wiped out,” Ms Chua said.

She said the duplicated transactions were mainly payments to merchants since Jun 14.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN usuallee this kind of glitch will happen when the data centers operators screwed up on the batch jobs execution KNN nothing to panic all data intact and leeversible KNN onllee some operators head going to roll KNN all your money and transactions are safellee stored in the mainframe cics KNN my uncle used to easily earned above 6k supporting it but my uncle still prefer to be a orfit ambassador now KNN

CICS® stands for "Customer Information Control System." It is a general-purpose transaction processing subsystem for the z/OS® operating system. ... CICS authorizes users, allocates resources (real storage and cycles), and passes on database requests by the application to the appropriate database manager (such as DB2®).

Last edited: