• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dawn yang vs xia xue...hahaha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As per title...

Plastic not withstanding.......Dawn obviously got the better surgeon.....Dawn wins in looks department by a mile....i think she got acting gig while Xialanxue got shit

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
As per title...

Dawn wins in looks department by a mile....i think she got acting gig while Xialanxue got shit

That's like a Herpes sufferer laughing at a cancer patient. :rolleyes:

4143108388_128b7fa606.jpg
xiaxue-2.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
As per title...

Plastic not withstanding.......Dawn obviously got the better surgeon.....Dawn wins in looks department by a mile....i think she got acting gig while Xialanxue got shit

errr Pii Narong, in modesty we both can be considered expats in Thailand la, looking at the last few "after" pics or her doesn't it look very typical Thai ladies or katoeys after surgery? I mean its like from the same mold la.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
errr Pii Narong, in modesty we both can be considered expats in Thailand la, looking at the last few "after" pics or her doesn't it look very typical Thai ladies or katoeys after surgery? I mean its like from the same mold la.
i used to think how come so many city thais obsess with plastic surgery......i know many who done at least a nose job....or straigthen their teeth.... i dun see any big different before and after....then i see the koreans and the transformation....now i understand.
sluts like dawn and xialanxue need all the help they can get......Xialanxue for one really looks like a ladyboy after going under the knife.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
i used to think how come so many city thais obsess with plastic surgery......i know many who done at least a nose job....or straigthen their teeth.... i dun see any big different before and after....then i see the koreans and the transformation....now i understand.
sluts like dawn and xialanxue need all the help they can get......Xialanxue for one really looks like a ladyboy after going under the knife.

I have to disagree. Ladyboys look way better than her. You must be hanging around the wrong side of Thailand if Xiaxue is better looking than the ladyboys there.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Confession, I like perfect siliconized boobs.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confession, I like perfect siliconized boobs.
Good to see, good to squeeze and good to eat ..chai mai? Boob job also got A grade (soft) and B grade ... go figure. Diff between thb30-60k tits job. How I know, did a mini straw poll :p

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good to see, good to squeeze and good to eat ..chai mai? Boob job also got A grade (soft) and B grade ... go figure. Diff between thb30-60k tits job. How I know, did a mini straw poll :p

Thought you did a field survey. Chey. :biggrin:

ConyuConhee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is ConyuConhee going to be infracted for bringing up a 4 yr old thread?

aiyoh yoh .....
why you so lidat this ...
newbie here going thru past postings
see interesting thread and also some recent interests in x x
post post also salah ...
your mind something like this?

three-headed-snake_400_330.jpg