• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dawn yang vs xia xue...hahaha

Spud_Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
think there are better & prettier bloggers around, but just not as agressive or controversial in their statements... also it's difficult to tell the difference between the real sweetness or just pretense..

but if gotta choose between the 2.. my choice is Dawn.. :smile:

maituleow

Alfrescian
Loyal
both got good n bad la..........xia xue writes better and very stereo type you can find in the streets of taiwan.........dawn yang more local flavour like fiona xie without the perfect boobs....

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i find xiaxue's charactor revealed in this catfight...there was a threat of a lawsuit, she took down her comments and now it appears in an anonymous site...

dawn wrote in her blog on feminine once-a-month stuff (i forgot the name) and xiaxue slightly later also writes in her blog on that stuff....apparently it is paid advertisement.

i vote dawn as a fairer person

55cents

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither of the 2 r impressive. Attention-seeking whores with far too little substances to even started with. Of course, if both are FOC n pay me for ONS, Dawn would be a lesser mental block compare to xiaxue which is just plain ugly.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
XX is just seeking more attention so she can get more revenue from advertisment on her blog.....itz her stategy 2 start all this flaming war 2 generate more hits on her blog.....seems like itz working very well indeed & she must b laughing even though more ppl hates her.....

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bloggers generate revenue by the traffic hits they receive per day. It's like, XX says she gets 20,000 hits daily.

In actual fact, we never know what is the actual readership. This is one information which she will never reveal. To quote:

Supposing 50 unique visitors visit her site, each goes in and out for 400 times daily, you will get 20,000 hits daily. Don't scoff, there ARE folks out there who visits one particular site as much as 200 times daily.

On the other hand, it could also be herself who ramped up the figures. Afterall, if there's no traffic, no advertisers, no revenue. :smile:

yeoaihui

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://dawnwayang-official.blogspot.com/

2648553040_ecdce505bb_o.png

2648347990_264cf0d151_b.jpg

Last edited: