• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darrine Koh aborted Cassanova Tey's baby

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then we should also know if she shaves her pussy, and whether she uses a vibrator or rabbit.

On serious note, I don't know her and I don't condone her sexual activity. But that does not mean that I am entitled to know everything about her.

If sinkies don't express disgust at MSM and court for allowing this kind of invasion of privacy that has got nothing to do with the case, then I think this is not the country I want my kids to grow up in.

Well she's under oath. The lawyers have the right to ask: Describe how the screwing happened

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well she's under oath. The lawyers have the right to ask: Describe how the screwing happened
She and prof both admitted to screwing, so this should be end of the question. Why rake up further on whether she got pregnant, and what she did to the fetus? What has this got to do with the case?

What if she is infertile, should this be publicized too? Or she has certain genetic flaws that predisposed her future child to certain diseases? So all these irrelevant details are required to be answered just because she is under oath?

Who is the useless judge? Shame on him for allowing such nonsense to go on in his court.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have now completely lost respect for CPIB and all its officers. Revealing this is nothing more than being vindictive. This once again demonstrates that absolute power corrupts absolutely. Once more, it shows that we must never give so much power to so few.
It is also a scare tactic on all sinkies. Doing this tells all sinkies that CPIB can totally destroy anyone of their liking just because that person did not cooperate with them to fabricate the statement that CPIB likes to see.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Bay then proceeded to Tey's home but diverted back to the bureau's headquarters midway because of a heavy downfall that day. A separate team was sent instead.

=> Due to ponding along the way?
Tofu officer. Touch rain will melt?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
The chance came and went in May 2011.
60.1% chose this daily arse fuck routine.
Not true, the number voting pap would be significantly lower if not for GMS wasting his chance in tampines, and KJ in west coast. Not forgetting the walkover in tanjong pagar.

If there were sufficient quality opposition candidates contesting in every ward, pap total vote share would have been much closer to 50%.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new line of questioning in Singapore courts from now on will be 'have you ever had an abortion'. If Sinkies women don't condemn this invasion of privacy this country have no hope anymore. For their atomic tests, I hope Iran or North Korea decide to test in Singapore, and clear humanity of the worse strain of DNA.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true, the number voting pap would be significantly lower if not for GMS wasting his chance in tampines, and KJ in west coast. Not forgetting the walkover in tanjong pagar.

If there were sufficient quality opposition candidates contesting in every ward, pap total vote share would have been much closer to 50%.

Whatever. That boat already sailed. Talking about it makes me wanna go out and whack some of them 60.1% fucktards.
And on candidates' 'quality'....how you define quality? Its another pappy brain washing tactic. MPs serve the people....not a career choice.
Paper generals, CUNT directors or GLC jiakliaobees more qualified?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think so. This is both disgusting and scary. The courts, police and MSM don't think twice about raking up dirt of a young lady that has got nothing to do with the court case. To top it off, sinkies feel absolutely entitled to know these details.

sounds like the same old bag of lurid over the top sensational sexually charged innuendoes the SCM threw at Mingyi....

all that fuss over what again? a repaid loan of 50,000!!! why dont sinkies get a grip on reality and draw the parrallels between the NKF and Ming yi and soon to be Kong Hee sagas vs the AIM matter!! aAIM involves the supposed abuse of not church funds, not charity donations and not even temple funds....it involves PUBLIC FUNDS......

it is ten times more serious!!!!

.... i hope everyone here has their damm eyes open to the sheer audacious abuse of state power against "enemies" of the state.... tomorrow it could be your turn,......

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Public must petition horny palmer's case be investigated as well.
Want to hear juicy details how he fucked Laura on overseas trips.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public must petition horny palmer's case be investigated as well.
Want to hear juicy details how he fucked Laura on overseas trips.
Heard also Palmer did her in MTP room. Very kinky. Did she swallow? What positions they use? Did she get abortion? Who was she thinking of during the sec sessions with Palmer? Her boyfriend, Palmer or ex husband?

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard also Palmer did her in MTP room. Very kinky. Did she swallow? What positions they use? Did she get abortion? Who was she thinking of during the sec sessions with Palmer? Her boyfriend, Palmer or ex husband?

since we are at this... what about the mysterious replacement of TSL by Ki Chiu in the PAPYouth? why the sudden coincidental change when Teo was supposedly the posterboy of PAP Youth?. what about Laura's sister Cindy Ong? why did she have to resign so coincidentally 4 weeks before the water burst the dam in this matter? was she not working directly for MP?

iluvgst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whoa. MTP room becum Mating The Prick room