• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darrine Koh aborted Cassanova Tey's baby

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Murder is a serious crime.

Especially for someone who cannot speak for themselves,

Last edited:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What has Darinne pregnancy got anything to do with this case?

Do the media and court have any decency left? Might as well publish the entire list of anyone that has ever gotten abortion in Singapore. Also publish all the cases of STDs like HIV and herpes while they are at it.

What has this country become? Why no one is outrage at this grostque abuse of state powers?
UniQueLy Singapore i say bro..no stones are Left unturned; no more sense of privacy nor security..:cool::(

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on reading the report, i don't know what to assume... is the baby the law professors, or is it from another guy?bad reporting or another distraction

lianbeng replies u: whether the baby is whose not important but abortion is killing baby that is very serious! :rolleyes:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So sayang; how nice if i can carry the wouLd-be-baby home and be the adopted Daddy..am sure the genes' wouLd be the A1+++ type..:wink:

orbin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This entire episode is getting sadder and sadder now a lost of life after losing morals.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
UniQueLy Singapore i say bro..no stones are Left unturned; no more sense of privacy nor security..:cool::(
Then we should also know if she shaves her pussy, and whether she uses a vibrator or rabbit.

On serious note, I don't know her and I don't condone her sexual activity. But that does not mean that I am entitled to know everything about her.

If sinkies don't express disgust at MSM and court for allowing this kind of invasion of privacy that has got nothing to do with the case, then I think this is not the country I want my kids to grow up in.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect at least 60% so used to this they think it is right and natural.
I think so. This is both disgusting and scary. The courts, police and MSM don't think twice about raking up dirt of a young lady that has got nothing to do with the court case. To top it off, sinkies feel absolutely entitled to know these details.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then we should also know if she shaves her pussy, and whether she uses a vibrator or rabbit.

On serious note, I don't know her and I don't condone her sexual activity. But that does not mean that I am entitled to know everything about her.

If sinkies don't express disgust at MSM and court for allowing this kind of invasion of privacy that has got nothing to do with the case, then I think this is not the country I want my kids to grow up in.
WeLL said bro..my exact sentiments too.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have now completely lost respect for CPIB and all its officers. Revealing this is nothing more than being vindictive. This once again demonstrates that absolute power corrupts absolutely. Once more, it shows that we must never give so much power to so few.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What has Darinne pregnancy got anything to do with this case?

Do the media and court have any decency left? Might as well publish the entire list of anyone that has ever gotten abortion in Singapore. Also publish all the cases of STDs like HIV and herpes while they are at it.

What has this country become? Why no one is outrage at this grostque abuse of state powers?

Pap sanctioned one.....who dares to kow peh?
Hang them out to dry.....