• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Darinne Ko NUS Law Scandal Student Girl

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's A chief?

Mandai case involved Comdr SOC with female kawan. He was then surprisingly cold storaged at CID as DD Special Duties. Pensioned peacefully. Am sure NBG read this file. Was told female kawan was ex-lover of a known underworld figure.

i think scroobal meant Alpha div comdr.

remember got 1 sgt go back to npp during off day to screw a wsgt colleague at night and kena caught!!! :biggrin:

arbus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically, Caucasians LOVE women who look like Darinne. The uglies and plain Janes with a broad nose and slitty eyes etc.

They call such women 'exotic-looking'. Oh well. Whatever makes them happy. :rolleyes:

Ha..Ha.. They like everything under the sky

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
when the prick expands, whether it goes left or right pocket, that is by choice. it's called pre-parking.

the coitus would most likely be by volition, me found no grounds to question that at this point in time. the case in point was to highlight that an erection is a reflex action :o:o:o

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let this be an example of how vanity will ultimately come back to bite you. If it wasn't for her photos being plastered all over various sites on the net, there wouldn't be a face to attach the the name.

wholeheartedly agree with u.

cant understand why so many pple post hundreds of photos on facebook about themselves/friends/father/mother/brother/sister/uncle/anutie/dog/cat etc...

As though other pple actually give a damn.

Pple are usually neither for you or against you; they are thinking about themselves most of the time!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The Fun JC

For "White House" aka CPIB to be able to proceed with charge(s) after AGC's concurrance, it is likely either one or more parties to the case PGed in their statements. If both did die deny, unlikely to have decent evidence to proceed. Certain type of evidence cannot be used in court. It is used to intimidate and scare the shits out of their subjects.

In this case, my hunch is that the charbor initially denied everything. After tiok some pressure and psycho-ing, she relented after being told she would be a PW and no action taken against her. If she had denied in the early stage of investigation, maybe she was cooned into believing that Tey already confessed to everything. These are basic interview/interrogation techniques.

Yes I believe that's what happened too.

DK crumbled under interrogation. Its a pity because being of her legal background (though I seriously doubt she did much studying) she should know her identity will be exposed. The police must have threatened her with a serious charge to make her crumble.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biz Gals R Rrrr

not surprising bah. most people find it very hard to say no to girls in uniform de

Girls in JC uni are sexy but not the guys lah. In US, these kids have the choice to wear anything except uniforms. I suppose the training is to create a non-uniform society based on choice. For higher learning institutions say Business or Management, girls there are also hot.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Biz Gals R Rrrr

Girls in JC uni are sexy but not the guys lah. In US, these kids have the choice to wear anything except uniforms. I suppose the training is to create a non-uniform society based on choice. For higher learning institutions say Business or Management, girls there are also hot.

I think uniforms can be cute. Have always like those from Japanese & Catholic schools.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sexy

I think uniforms can be cute. Have always like those from Japanese & Catholic schools.

A fetish.

Uniform fetishism is a clothing fetish where an individual is obsessed and fixated by another or oneself wearing a uniform.

220px-Ai_Himeno.jpg
220px-Sexy_Schoolgirl_Outfit.jpg

220px-Male_cheerleader.jpg
220px-Japanese_maid.jpg

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl was on Dean's List. Will be hard to prove that she needed to sleep with the Prof for A grades. She is denying everything and he is challenging the charges. If both dont cave in, hard to see where AGC is going.
Can show she bought him all kinds of shit, but she can claim she was infatuated with him. He can concede they had an affair but nothing to do with grades. Maybe unprofessional but not corrupt. More likely story is that he is being fixed or setup by the powers that be for his rebel views and his academic publications against Executive influence on the Judiciary etc.

prisoners-dilemma.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When it comes to committing perjury, the police does it all the time. They will twist the facts and evidence to incriminate you.
It's the same as talking to the media. With clever editing, they will make it seem as though you have said something totally different.

The police are not your friends. Don't talk to them unless you have a lawyer present.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes I believe that's what happened too.

DK crumbled under interrogation. Its a pity because being of her legal background (though I seriously doubt she did much studying) she should know her identity will be exposed. The police must have threatened her with a serious charge to make her crumble.

I know several seasoned policemen who also crumbled. One even shot a guman! Being a young charbor, not difficult to 'demolish' DK. Not howlianing, but I am confident of breaking her down in an hour if tasked to. I am also familiar with 2 policemen who die die did not PG while under CPIB interrogation for almost 48 hrs. They were in their late 20s. Both of them, No Further Action taken. Out of self fear, both resigned.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You going to "paint" her to break her down ?

If I "ICI' her, she will never ever break down coz she will be yelling for more and more and more. That could be an hour of ICI. Many ways to break your target. Nothing is impossible. Women easier to handle. They aren't your seasoned criminals.