• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Damn suay to have a closest neighbor that is a thief

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
C8CD5AC6-FE0C-43D4-B18E-56DCD6FD7D5F.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...solve+maritime+dispute&utm_content=10/12/2018

As the stand-off between Singapore and Malaysia over maritime boundaries enters its second week, leaders on both sides have made calls for talks to resolve the simmering dispute.

Both countries, though, have their own views on how to do so and the way forward.

Weighing in for the first time, Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat said on Sunday (Dec 9) that the intrusions by Malaysian government vessels into Singapore territorial waters are a "violation of Singapore's sovereignty and international law" and a "serious matter of national interest".

He urged Malaysia to cease the intrusions to avoid escalating tensions, making clear Singapore would defend its sovereignty and territory.

He added in a Facebook post: "Malaysia is our closest neighbour. We have close people-to-people ties. Singapore seeks close cooperation with Malaysia.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the stand-off between Singapore and Malaysia over maritime boundaries enters its second week, leaders on both sides have made calls for talks to resolve the simmering dispute.

Both countries, though, have their own views on how to do so and the way forward.

Weighing in for the first time, Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat said on Sunday (Dec 9) that the intrusions by Malaysian government vessels into Singapore territorial waters are a "violation of Singapore's sovereignty and international law" and a "serious matter of national interest".

He urged Malaysia to cease the intrusions to avoid escalating tensions, making clear Singapore would defend its sovereignty and territory.

He added in a Facebook post: "Malaysia is our closest neighbour. We have close people-to-people ties. Singapore seeks close cooperation with Malaysia.
This kind of closest neighbour that only know how to take take take and not only no thank you but turned around to steal territory and tell you to “live and let live “ and “smarten up” can just go to hell ok?

406A57CC-2CC6-4A86-9321-D40E13E7556F.jpeg

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...apore-to-settle-spat-as-a-lot-depends-on-ties

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN damn suay to have a forummer that is a siao lang and worse horny KNN
What did I do that is horny to you when all these years I did not talk sex at all. Obviously you ccb Malaysians are horny sluts and sons of horny sluts calling me one. Talking is horny smiling is horny or even sit there do nothing is also horny to ccb Malaysians like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did I do that is horny to you when all these years I did not talk sex at all. Obviously you ccb Malaysians are horny sluts and sons of horny sluts calling me one. Talking is horny smiling is horny or even sit there do nothing is also horny to ccb Malaysians like you.
Didn’t I say the problem lies with ccb Malaysians not me not Spore? Anything and everything they can also accuse based on hot air. Not called ccb Malaysians with ccb mouth then called out? This is called stating facts not swearing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so often bragging about your A1 english... like dat also can't understand... this means "nothing can be worse than having a neighbour from HELL"

where did you Ali Baba yoyr A1 england certificate from ?? :geek:
Once again I am not the neighbor from hell but the poor victim reacting to neighbor from hell. How many times have you repeated this ccb lie? Have ccb Malaysians no shame to repeat ccb lies of me non stop? Barbarians proven again and again.