• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Rubbish

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle and kopisai were kfc at stadium for chicken lunch.

an auntie at the adjacent table suddenly was choked by a chicken bone.

kopiuncle and kopisai went immediately to the auntie. but instead of helping,

kopisai dropped his pants, and bent forward. kopiuncle went on his knees, and rim kopisai arsehole.

at the sight of kopisai and kopiuncle action, the auntie started to vomit dislodging the bone as well.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopisai Go Give Dog Fuck :oIo:

Hahaha...Just testing my Exposed Clones Collection :biggrin:
Changing all the AVs for Christmas and New Year 2014!

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle and ilovesingapore queueing up in a bank in india.

a masked gunman walked and pointed his gun at teller, but mask came off and he hastily put it back.

gunman: teller did you see my face????
teller: yes!!!!!. gunman then shot and killed the teller
pointing the gun at kopiuncle: hey man, did you see my face???
kopiuncle: no no no!!!!!, but my wife ilovesingapore behind me saw your face.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle, on a tour of eastern europe chanced upon a gipsy fortuneteller, walked into the tent.

gipsy fortuneteller: welcome, i see in the stars of you being married to highly sexed ilovesingapore.
kopiuncle: ooohh!! you are fantastic.
gipsy fortuneteller: also written in the stars that you have no children
kopiuncle, 100% wrong this time, i am proud father of a twin...
gipsy fortuneteller: oh!!! that ’s what you think!!!!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coming home early, ilovesingapore caught kopiuncle in her bed with a voluptious woman.
then, with a woman might and fury, dragged kopiuncle to the backyard toolshed, clamped his prick to a vice.
after locking the prick, removed the tightening rod of the vice and then got hold of a saw.

kopiuncle: oh oh oh no no no no nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!, what are you going to do with the saw??????
ilovesingapore: oh. i am giving you the saw, then set fire to the toolshed. you do what you is right with the saw.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle before boarding the transport truck to camp to report for peacekeeping duty in war torn iraq.

kopiuncle: kopisai, here is key to chastity belt on ilovesingapore. if i encounter mishap, release ilovesingapore with this key.

on reaching the camp, kopisai was already standing beside a taxi at the gate, waiting for him .

kopiuncle: hey!!!! what has happened??? why are you here???

kopisai: oh, like to tell that you have given me a wrong key............

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle seated in a restaurent knocked a spoon onto the floor.
a waiter came out of the washroom a short distance away, picked up the spoon and replaced with one from his apron.

kopiuncle: wow, very efficient, do all waiters carry extra spoons in their aprons.
waiter: yes efficiency, to save time, a survey states that 80% customers will knock the spoon onto the floor.

after finishing the soup, same waiter came to to remove the soup bowl.

kopiuncle: hey you got a string at your fly!!!!!
waiter: oh, oh it's attached to prick to take it out to pee. again efficiency no need to wash the hands.
kopiuncle: but but how do you put the prick back?????????????
waiter: oh yes, i do not know about others, but i use that spoon that i gave you.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle was drinking alone in a seedy bar in desker road, when kopisai met him.

kopisai: why are you drinking alone tonight?????? where is ilovesingapore??????
kopiuncle: thinking of divorcing ilovesingapore as i suspect ilovesingapore being unfaithful to me.
kopisai: what makes you think so?????
kopiuncle: previous night she told me was going out with kopicunt, but i was in a geylang hotel with kopicunt that night.
kopisai: you are imbecile bastard prick, do you know you are also unfaithful. you are always "pot calling kettle black" all the time.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopicunt to kopiuncle: do you know how slutty ilovesingapore is.
kopiuncle: why are you talking like this about my wife ilovesingapore?????
kopicunt: yesterday right infront of everybody at takashimaya, she sat on santa's lap and start grinding her bum.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai: kopiuncle, does your wife ilovesingapore do doggie style sex with you?????
kopiuncle: oh!!!! ilovesingapore is more of a trick doggie....
kopisai: wow!!!! it is very exotic and must be pretty exciting....
kopiuncle: on the contrary, everytime i ask for sex, she will rollover facing the opposite side and play dead.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle with an enormous prick but talks with a stutter and can't get any girls to fuck, went to consult the doctor.

doctor: the stutter can be cured but you must remove your prick.
kopiuncle: o-o-o-o-o k-k-k-k-k, i--i--i--i w-w-w-want t-t-t-t-the c-c-c-cure.

after the operation, kopiuncle became a fantastic speaker, but being pricklesscould not get a girl to lay
went back to the doctor to reverse the operation.

doctor: s-s-s-sorry s-s-s-sir b-b-b-but i-i-i-i c-c-c-can't d-d-d-do t-t-t-the op-op-op-operation

so now sammyboy forummers know why kopiuncle is prickless till this day!!!!!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiuncle was holding a full bottle of vodkha in a drunken state at the doorstep of his house.
still lying down, removed his pants to pee, whilst continuing drinking. a little girl past by;

girl pointing to the pubic hair: what is that black thing????
kopiuncle: that is a nest.
little girl: what is the thing with water coming out?? and the two round things below it??
kopiuncle: ooooohhhhh, that is a bird and two eggs.

kopiuncle continued drinking and was knockout just before finishing the bottle of vodha..
he awakened to find himself in hospital and little girl standing beside the bed.

kopiuncle: what happened to me????
little girl: i played with your bird. it spitted at me. so i chop the head off the bird, burn its nest and smash its eggs.

Last edited: