• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Rubbish

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iluvsingapura: my kopiunca is worse than a banana.
kopicunt: why do you say so?
iluvsingapura: the older the banana is the softer it becomes, but kopiunca is much worse.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiunca was having a torrid very intense fuck with iluvsingapura.
after cumming, withdrew, and his eyes grew bigger and bigger to see condom hanging limply over his prick

kopiunca: what the fark????????????? i was not using one when i started!!!!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopisai, kopiprick and kopiunca went to recruitment exercise by spf becos of the little india riots.

recruitment officer: do you love singapore or your wife more????
kopisai: i love singapore more.
recruitment officer: we brought your wife here in the next room. now, take gun and go kill your wife.
kopisai took the gun, but return 5 minutes later, put the gun on the table and left

recruitment officer: kopiprick, do you love singapore or your wife more????
kopiprick: i love singapore much much more.
recruitment officer: we brought your wife here in the next room. now, take gun and go kill your wife.
kopiprick took the gun, but return 5 minutes later, put the gun on the table and also left

recruitment officer: kopiunca, do you love singapore or your wife iluvsingapura more????
kopiunca: i love singapore more than anything else.
recruitment officer: we brought your wife iluvsingapura here in the next room. now, take gun and go kill your wife.
kopiprick took the gun, went to the next room.
suddenly bang bang bang bang bang were heard, followed by a bout of items being smashed.

kopiunca came ino interview room: the gun you gave me was loaded with blanks, so i have to strangle iluvsingapura instead.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iluvsingapura went to a bar for first time after kopiunca passes away.
took a man home after. later iluvsingapura strip down till her black panties.

iluvsingapura: touch me anywhere except the black panties. still mourning kopiunca down there.
bar pickup: no problem, i am now using a black condom and sending him my condolences.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iluvsingapura and kopiunca were getting married, asked kopicunt how to be a virgin.

kopicunt: put a liver into your vagina on your wedding nite and all will be fine,

on the wedding nite, iluvsingapura went to sleep after intense sex with kopiunca.

iluvsingapura woke up the next morning and found a note beside her.

the note read, we are over, i am leaving you for good.

p.s, i left your vagina in the sink

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiunca consulted doctor: i could not get an erection with my wife iluvsingapura.

doctor: bring your wife iluvsingapura to me here tomorrow.

kopiunca and iluvsingapura went to the doctor the following day.

doctor: iluvsingapura, please remove your clothes and make a full turn.

turning to kopiunca: i could not get an erection also

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iluvsingapura drove alone to the outback in australia for a short spin.
after half hour of drive, the car broke down. she sat in the car hoping for someone to come by.
sure enuf a youngman on a horse came by. hearing iluvsingapura problem offered her a ride to town for a mechanic.
climbed onto the horseback and sat behind the horseman, they rode off.
suddenly the horseman yelled "ooohhHHHHH....." which reverberated loudly for miles along the outback.
after the dropoff, serviceman at the service station asked iluvsingapura: "what did you do to make the man yelled out so loudly".
iluvsingapura: nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!, i only put my hands around the waist and held the saddlehorn to steady myself.
serviceman: but he was riding without a saddle".

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lionel-ex cop and kopiunca both entered the restaurent at the same time, sat at adjacent tables, also ordered same spring chicken.
waiter: sirs, this is the last spring chicken in the restaurent, who can i serve this chicken to??????.
kopiunca grabbed the plate of spring chicken and placed on his table.
lionel then came over: i do to you what you do to the chicken. pull out the thigh, i pull off your leg, pull the wing, i break your arm.
kopiunca stuck his middle finger into the chicken arsehole, stood up, removed his pants and bent over with arsehole facing lionel.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KOPIUNCA walked into a bar and went towards 2 young men and spoked loudly to one of them

"i just fingered your mum's pussy", being ignored, kopiunca walked to the end of the bar.

5 minutes later, the man returned shouted to the man again,

" i also fucked your mum". the young man just kept quiet, again ignored, went to end of bar.

another 5 minutes later, the man returned and yelled at the young man again,.

" i also screwed your mum's arsehole"

this time, the young man stood and faced the man. there was sudden silence at the bar and all expecting a blowout fight.

the man said, "just quietly go home, DAD."

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiunca and iluvsingapura woken up one morning

iluvsingapura: i dream last nite auction of pricks, long ones $1000, thick ones $2000
kopiunca: how is mine?????
iluvsingapura: yours is considered discards

kopiunca: i also dream of auction of pussies, small pussies $5000, tight pussies $8000
iuvsingapura: what about mine??????
kopiunca: oh ohhhhh... that is where they hold the auction.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iluvsingapura: when you place your prick into my pussy, who is enjoying more????

kopiunca: the man of course, woman is meant to be laid.

iluvsingapura: when you put your finger to dig your ear, after withdrawal, which feel better?? the ear or the finger

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iluvsingapura open her arms to receive presents
iluvsingapura open her heart to receive love
iluvsingapura open her legs to receive happenis

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a very isolated wheat farm in nz, a dog was running in circles, banging the tractor. the vet diagnosed the dog is on heat.
not able to find another dog in neighbouring farms. farmer thot fell on a dimwitted farmhand kopiunca who masterbate everday.

farmer: would you agree to fuck the sedated dog for $500???.
kopiunca: i fuck the dog if you can agree to three conditions
farmer: what are the conditions????
kopiunca: i will not kiss the dog. i will not be responsible if the dog is pregnant, and third..........................
farmer: well speak up , what is the third condition?????
kopiunca: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............... i pay by weekly deduction from my salary.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a man called kopiunca about some discrepancies in the sex survey submitted

survey caller: kopiunca you listed sex as twice a week, but your wife iluvsingapura stated as several times a nite.
kopiunca: yes it is correct, we're keeping it that way till the instalments for the apartment and car are fully paid up

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiunca talks to the surgeon after a heart transplant

kopiunca: doctor, i am getting very old, why now i am only thinking of sex, money, more sex and more sex
doctor: oh!!! not really, your heart came from that slutty prostitute iluvsingapura who died from prostitution exhaustion.

Last edited:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiunca, kopisai and kopiprick went for overnite hiking at mount orphir.
putting up the tents on that cold nite, decided to squeeze in one tent to keep warm.

all three had a restless nite, on waking up in the morning

kopisai slept on left: i dreamt i was masterbating thru the nite
kopiprick on right: i also dreamt i was being masterbated in my sleep

kopiunca slept in middle: strange, but i dreamt that i went skiing.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is dedicated to kopiuncle who just zap me with a private massage. therefore his actual name will be used. hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

a man went to the sex shop in peoples park and asked for a black condom.

shop assistant: "why do you need a black condom?"

"oh!!!!! my best friend kopiuncle passed away, i am sharing grief with his wife ilovesingapore tonight

Last edited: